I have xbox 360 4 G and i need to use flash memory to increase the memory

Discus and support I have xbox 360 4 G and i need to use flash memory to increase the memory in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what is the maximum flash memory can i use it ,also i need to know can i download digital games on flash memory or must be on hard drive.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kingofrome2050, Jul 24, 2016.

1. I have xbox 360 4 G and i need to use flash memory to increase the memory

what is the maximum flash memory can i use it ,also i need to know can i download digital games on flash memory or must be on hard drive.

:)

kingofrome2050, Jul 24, 2016
  2. How can I use a usb flash memory at Xbox 360-E 4G for play battlefield 4

Hi, I have a Xbox 360-E 4G Console.

I want to play battlefield 4, can I use a usb flash memory kingston 32G?

What I need for to use a usb flash memory kingston 32G?

BilingualJarl15, Jul 24, 2016
  3. Unable to load need for speed rivals

I cant load game it says the game only permits installing on the xbox 360 hard drive. Does this mean that I need to buy an internal hard drive or can I use the flash memory that I have. The flash memory has got 31GB free space.

please help

GlancingRobin95, Jul 24, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Actually you should have posted this in the xbox 360 forums yet for info on the xbox 360 storage check this support page:

support.xbox.com/.../storage

M3tal Daz3, Jul 24, 2016
  5. Hey there kingofrome2050,

I went ahead and moved this to the Xbox 360 side of the support forums for better visibility. M3tal Daz3 is right on the mark with that page, be sure to check it out for all of the answers to your question about flash memory storage on the Xbox 360. I have xbox 360 4 G and i need to use flash memory to increase the memory :)

Mister Mascot, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there kingofrome2050,

I went ahead and moved this to the Xbox 360 side of the support forums for better visibility. M3tal Daz3 is right on the mark with that page, be sure to check it out for all of the answers to your question about flash memory storage on the Xbox 360. :)
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Actually you should have posted this in the xbox 360 forums yet for info on the xbox 360 storage check this support page:

support.xbox.com/.../storage
  8. NewfieAssassin Win User

GTA: San Andreas won't play on my 4GB Xbox 360 Elite

Just a quick note: the 4gig Xbox 360 does not have a hard drive, it has a 4 gig flash memory like a built in memory card so thats why you need a hard drive.
  9. ngocphi Win User

storage for gta san andreas

You need an actual xbox hd not a memory stick

If you have an xbox arcade or 4 gig xbox s it is flash memory
  10. H-F Hum Win User

Issues with installation

Thema:

1. I have xbox 360 4 G and i need to use flash memory to increase the memory - Similar Threads - 360 need flash

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  4. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  5. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  6. I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....: Xbox 360 2006 model takes a different kind of PSU than all those after 2006. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated. Where can I find a PSU for it? MFG data 2006 - 10 - 18....
  7. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  8. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  9. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  10. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...