I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...

Discus and support I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; J have uninstalled all updates and reset the network setting several times. But none of use.. Can uou please help me. I'm a student and I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Prachi Mittal, Jul 1, 2023.

1. I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...

J have uninstalled all updates and reset the network setting several times. But none of use.. Can uou please help me. I'm a student and I have to submit an assignment today.

:)

Prachi Mittal, Jul 1, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update has totally removed wifi option from my laptop.

Hello Prachi, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your Wi-Fi adapter drivers. Let’s try to sort this out.

For this purpose, may I know if you tried to download and install the driver by downloading the installer via your PC manufacturer website?
  3. Drazz Do Win User

2023 Roblox Freeze and Crash?

The laptop i've bought was recent of 2023

The Laptop is named

Victus by HP Gaming Laptop 15-fb1013dx

* AMD Ryzen TM 5 737HS API {1}
    * 512GB Solid State Drive {3}

* 8GB SODIMM DDR5 SDRAM

* Windows 11 {67}

* 15.6" FHD IPS LED Display (250 nits, 144Hz) {4}

* NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 4GB

* B&O

* 3-cell, 52.5 Wh {63}

* Silver

Also the steps seems to lead back to windows 10 which I don't wanna do because I don't have a USB Driver at the moment to keep my personal files intact.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Integrate Epic Games Launcher Games in to Xbox App for both Xbox and Pc. import owned games from Epic Games Launcher or its website into Xbox App.

Ati Radeon isn't the same company

The Canadian ati company was bought years ago by amd

And is integrated very good with chipsetsdue to amds knowledge nvidia hasn't made chipsets in awhile except mobile nvidia shields

Bit both amd and intel don't make chipsets for nvidia so they do have to do their research

The rdna 2 is tightly integrated with amd threadripper and ryzens 5
  5. SethToth Win User

unable to download nvidia update

Laptop. Asus Rog Flow X13 with amd ryzen 9 5000 series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050ti

Windows version is windows 11 with cumulative update (KB5015882)
  6. CorinneBennett Win User

Laptop freezing

I'm using windows 11, I just bought this laptop 15 days ago. I have updated everything. This only happens when using puzzle.
Thema:

I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...

1. I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update... - Similar Threads - victus AMD RYZEN

2. AMD FREESYNC

in XBoX on Consoles
    AMD FREESYNC: PLEASE SHOW ME ALL AMDFREESYNC GAMES FOR XBOX SERIERS S I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ? cb59710a-b6cc-4473-bc66-f10012701a94
  3. How correct is this comparison between AMD Radeon RX A770 and Nvidia GTX 1070

in XBoX on Consoles
    How correct is this comparison between AMD Radeon RX A770 and Nvidia GTX 1070: SpecsAMD A770Nvidia GTX 1070Launch DateOctober 2022June 2016GPU CodenameNavi 31GP104Manufacturing Process6nm FinFET16nm FinFETDie Size300 mm2314 mm2Transistors11.1 billion7.2 billionCompute...
  4. i cant uninstall AMD adrenalin edition

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant uninstall AMD adrenalin edition: when i try to uninstall it, it says "detecting the system settings for the compatibility with controllers and software" im waiting since 30 minutes and it wont work. i tried restarting my pc, and...
  5. xbox is not showing variable refresh rate even tho i have a monitor that supports amd freesync

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox is not showing variable refresh rate even tho i have a monitor that supports amd freesync: my monitor is philips evnia 3000 series it has amd freesync and nvidia g-sync it was showing before but it isn't showing now for some reason.i have xbox series s btw...
  6. In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...

in XBoX on Windows
    In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...: I want to know the best options for Game Optimizer in LGC3 TV for Xbox Series X. 7bc900b0-be61-42d1-b480-cfed60c8a783
  7. How do I stop my AMD Radeon RX 580 from Crashing my display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop my AMD Radeon RX 580 from Crashing my display: My display sometimes keeps on crashing because I am playing a game or something can you help me out? 4c30af01-b196-42df-a2d5-ca1ed78175d7
  8. AMD Software Detected that a Driver timeout has occurred - AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMD Software Detected that a Driver timeout has occurred - AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, Help!: Hello, I have a Ryzen 5, The ram I use is TeamGroup Vulcan Z DDR4 3200Hz my motherboard is an ASUS prime b550-plus, 1 - 500GB W_D black SSD and a 1TB SSD, 1000W PSU with a Radeon RX 7900 XTX....
  9. Playstation 4 controller not detected through USB on HP victus laptop with Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playstation 4 controller not detected through USB on HP victus laptop with Windows 11: Currently the controller will charge if connected via USB to the laptop. However, in settings no device is recognized as being connected. I tried using a wireless mouse in the same USB slot and it...
  10. I purchased a new HP Victus Gaming Laptop which came preloaded with Windows and one year of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a new HP Victus Gaming Laptop which came preloaded with Windows and one year of...: I just redeemed it today and now I have received an email that I will charged from next month onwards. This does not make sense to me. 7b97a15b-16a2-491e-9e3e-8362450a42ef