I have unauthorized charges and would like my money back

Discus and support I have unauthorized charges and would like my money back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 7 orders and unauthorized charges I Would like that money returned 30793a2c-a073-44a1-bd4a-ed226c092a55 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erica Leibrand, Aug 13, 2023.

1. I have unauthorized charges and would like my money back

I have 7 orders and unauthorized charges I

Would like that money returned

:)

Erica Leibrand, Aug 13, 2023
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

I would like to have my money back

I am afraid you will not likely receive a refund because you did not like the game. Things just don't work that way. You can try, I suppose, by giving phone support a call at 800-4MY-XBOX for the US and Canada.
  4. Patrick250 Win User

should i cancel paypal case?

It shouldn't make a difference. If MS finishes investigation they will directly refund unauthorized charges, or if PayPal reverses them before MS is done you will also get money back for unauthorized charges.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Why have you taken £17.99 from my bank?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm really sorry about what happened regarding the unauthorized charge. If you are not aware of having a different account that has the subscription charge. It will be considered a fraudulent charge. I would highly recommend contacting your bank to file a dispute for it. They should apply it right away on their end so that the money is refunded back to your payment method.
  6. dwgnr Win User

Son spent money on Roblox

We are in the united states but i requested a refund from microsoft w/in the 14 days and let them know that it was an unauthorized charge by a minor and they denied my request for a refund. I am out over $100 during this pandemic and i have no idea what
    to do to get my money back.
Thema:

1. I have unauthorized charges and would like my money back - Similar Threads - unauthorized charges money

2. how do i remove unauthorized charges from xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i remove unauthorized charges from xbox: There have been unauthorized charges on my nephew's xbox. my Chase Visa was connected to the 4 charges I did authorize how do i get these other charges removed e0eb5e9b-bef2-49de-8917-6bc476a4dec0
  3. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  4. Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!: I have unauthorized charges on my credit card that are not on my actual Microsoft account. Someone is using my card and I cannot find anywhere for anyone to help me. I cannot speak to anyone on...
  5. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  6. I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...: There was a charge in the amount of $44.99 on Dec 3 I can't locate in my purchase history to get refunded due to it being done in a game by my son who accepted an upgrade while playing that...
  7. Unauthorized charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unauthorized charge: Split from this thread. I have a charge on my cashapp card that I didn't authorize from xbox d59128b5-a84b-4eaf-9a0f-02fcf9e8b366
  8. I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.: I have a charge from Microsoft on my card for $16.99!This card isn't even listed on my account!!! 0e9a0c27-3a0f-483a-908c-345d38a1ca1e
  9. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unauthorized charges: I have months of unknown recurring charges to my PayPal account. I do not have any known subscriptions and have made no purchases. How do I stop these? 1831783c-e45a-425c-9a6c-61d4c0cb3d6d
  10. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized charges: I have a few issues My Grandson says he lost all his Stuff on GTA his cars nd everything we bought is gone. Also I have 2 unauthorized charges on my account for 2 expensive games I would never pay...