I have Ultimate but I try to play a game pass game and it trys to make me buy ultimate again?

Discus and support I have Ultimate but I try to play a game pass game and it trys to make me buy ultimate again? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was on my xbox, trying to play sea of theives, which I was playing through gamepass and It kept redirecting me to the purchase page. I'm not buying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CptGogeta, Apr 2, 2022.

1. CptGogeta
    CptGogeta Guest

I have Ultimate but I try to play a game pass game and it trys to make me buy ultimate again?

I was on my xbox, trying to play sea of theives, which I was playing through gamepass and It kept redirecting me to the purchase page. I'm not buying gamepass again as I am already an ultimate member so any advice?

:)

CptGogeta, Apr 2, 2022
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

3. Will6290 Win User

Why aren't my play anywhere games showing up to play on my pc?

I did, its trying to make me buy game pass ultimate, I know I already have regular game pass for console but its still not letting me play forza.
  4. Disruptor 1664 Win User

Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign

Updated - after trying multiple menu options on the game. I was told I had to buy the game again...

Foolishly I was under the illusion that because I already owned the original game, and owned the MCC, I wouldn't have to buy it again digitally. (hidden by the fact that it was on the game pass and I had the ultimate pass instead of just gold and let me play it on that... Not bad for £3 off ebay)
  5. Crispy Crunchy Win User

I cannot refer a friend, have had Game Pass Ultimate for at least a year.

Also, the website link tells me "Sorry, this offer is only available to paid PC Game Pass and Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Ultimate members. If you have purchased Game Pass in the last 7 days, please try again later."

Neither of those apply to me, I am a member of Ultimate on PC and have had my account for a long time.
  6. TheFifthElement Win User

the updated unlimited pass on pc

my father has a game pass ultimate. He's able to play pc/ultimate. my Xbox is home. When I try playing on the pc it asked me to buy it. how can you help me?
    Are you logging in on your father's account, or your own account? Because my fiance wanted to play the Halo: MCC on the PC one time, but she had to be signed into my Xbox account in order to be able to play it because my account is Game Pass Ultimate. Otherwise,
    you have to have your own Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
Thema:

1. I have Ultimate but I try to play a game pass game and it trys to make me buy ultimate again? - Similar Threads - Ultimate try play

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  4. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  5. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  6. I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to...: as mentioned i have ultimate on an auto renew subscription, previously been able to download on both console and laptop but today when i try to download football manager 2024 - which says included...
  7. I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....: I tried to buy ace combat 7 maverick ultimate edition on line. microsoft says they no longer sell disks. If true how do I get disks for my XBOX series X ? 21678afa-b738-4a85-9f2e-379f714b2334
  8. Im trying to play my Xbox 360 New Vegas ultimate edition on my Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play my Xbox 360 New Vegas ultimate edition on my Xbox Series X.: So my question is how do I get my DLCs from the Xbox 360 disk to my Xbox Series X? I would like to play the game with all the DLCs, that I have paid for 2 times. I have the base game and all DLCs...
  9. What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black...: What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black ops 2 and it won’t let me add a guest keeps saying invalid membership but I was charged.it’s not invalid...
  10. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...