I have two Xbox at home. Home Xbox function isn’t working.

Discus and support I have two Xbox at home. Home Xbox function isn’t working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an both an xbox series X and S in my household. I’m signed into both and have my Home Xbox set to my unit in the living room so that everyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mightybuddah, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Mightybuddah
    Mightybuddah Guest

I have an both an xbox series X and S in my household. I’m signed into both and have my Home Xbox set to my unit in the living room so that everyone can access my account.

While my family member is using the home xbox with their own account, I’m trying to play in my office and it keeps making me transfer my game. When I do so, it kicks my family member out of their game! I thought the whole point of designating a home Xbox was to share my account with the household and allow simultaneous access to my game pass features to my two xbox units?

:)

Mightybuddah, Sep 12, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Make sure your account isn't automatically signing into the living room console also. If it is ad someone else is just switching accounts, your account may still be signed in so the system thinks you're playing as well.
  3. RG58M Win User

My home Xbox isn’t working

When trying to put my account on his xbox, it says “there are already to many people using this home xbox and will need to take someone off before you can use it” something along the lines of that but he is the only person that i have put my xbox account
    om to put it as my home xbox
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

The primary profile has to be signed in to the shared Xbox. You are not able to sign in to multiple consoles at once with this profile.

So if you're trying to put your account on a friends Xbox to share games, then play on your own with/against them it's not going to work.

I'd also highly recommend against setting your home xbox on someone else's console.
  5. RG58M Win User

We live in the same household and we are trying to give each our games so we can play together, with ease and when trying to put my account on his xbox it is saying that there are too many people using it even though i do not give my information out to
    anyone else and my friend is an only execption as we live together so i know my account cant be used from someone i dont know
  6. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox isn’t working

Only the account that purchases Ultimate would be able to play on the cloud. If they were able to before, it either wasn't working correctly or they also had a subscription on their account.
Thema:

1. I have two Xbox at home. Home Xbox function isn’t working. - Similar Threads - home Home function

2. Xbox home features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home features: Hi if my friend home my account and we try to play me on my own account and him on his account and we ar both online dos the game share feature still work's? Cuz it says thay can play without me...
  3. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  4. my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi: my xbox series x is being a huge hassle right now. it connects to my phone hotspot just fine but it says my password for my home wifi is wrong when its not! my phone and laptop both easily...
  5. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  6. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  7. Home network Remote Play only functions when TV is on

in XboX Insiders
    Home network Remote Play only functions when TV is on: Remote Play works flawlessly when I have the TV on, connect, and play on my Pixel 6 Pro. However, if I power on the console from standby remotely with my TV off, the app connects (little...
  8. Home Xbox function does not work properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox function does not work properly.: So, my and my brother's accounts are set to the same Home Xbox. For Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, we are both able to play it. However, I ordered the digital deluxe edition, and received all of the...
  9. Home button does not function properly on any controller, and settings is inaccessible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button does not function properly on any controller, and settings is inaccessible: pushing the home button on the Xbox One controller results in a transparent Gray screen selecting my gamertag in the upper right corner provides the same results. Clicking on the pins does the...
  10. Xbox button function changes... can't get home any more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button function changes... can't get home any more: with the new experience updates the xbox button or home button is now multi-functional... I can't seem to use it to get to the home screen any more. I don't know if it's a glitch or change, but...