I have two Xbox accounts linked to one Microsoft email, how do I remove one account and...

Discus and support I have two Xbox accounts linked to one Microsoft email, how do I remove one account and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two Xbox accounts linked to the same email, I was previously signed into my main Xbox account on the Xbox app and was having issues when signing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr_Pearly, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Mr_Pearly
    Mr_Pearly Guest

I have two Xbox accounts linked to one Microsoft email, how do I remove one account and...

I have two Xbox accounts linked to the same email, I was previously signed into my main Xbox account on the Xbox app and was having issues when signing into Minecraft - it signed into a different account. I checked my Xbox account for the email and ensured it was the email I thought it was linked to, I signed out on Xbox and attempted to sign back in with the exact same email, however it also redirected me to this other account, I can no longer access the old account for now and they seem to be linked to the exact same email. I've had minor issues in the past signing into things such as Minecraft but now I have signed out of the Xbox app, I can't seem to use the account anymore.

:)

Mr_Pearly, Aug 16, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: