I have two minecraft accounts with the same email, and I can only manage one with said...

Discus and support I have two minecraft accounts with the same email, and I can only manage one with said... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, this is very odd, but I'll try to explain. I think I had my first minecraft account longer than the xbox account, thus why I have two. The XBox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Indigo Gunnis, Aug 22, 2023.

1. I have two minecraft accounts with the same email, and I can only manage one with said...

So, this is very odd, but I'll try to explain.

I think I had my first minecraft account longer than the xbox account, thus why I have two. The XBox account being the one I used to log into an xbox and somehow taking over the other one. I don't know how I did this.

The First account is the account that has Minecraft Java edition, while the other account is something I use to play other games on the xbox consol.

The issue is, I got a new laptop and I can't access Java when I log in. To log in, it literally says to sign in through your outlook account and boom you're in, but I can only do that with the Xbox-related account. I tried phone number, an old password, nothing so far is logging me back to the Minecraft account.

Is there a way I can log into the minecraft account I want to log into? Or am I stuck using my old laptop forever for one game?

:)

Indigo Gunnis, Aug 22, 2023
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

I have two minecraft accounts with the same email, and I can only manage one with said email. The one I can access is not the one I want to access. How do I fix this?

Hi Indigo Gunnis,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

I have two minecraft accounts with the same email, and I can only manage one with said email. The one I can access is not the one I want to access. How do I fix this?

Hi Indigo Gunnis,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you are having trouble accessing your Minecraft account with the email address associated with it. I will do my best to assist you with this issue.

Firstly, it is not possible to have two Minecraft accounts with the same email address. It is possible that you have two Microsoft accounts with the same email address, and one of them is associated with your Minecraft account.

To access your Minecraft account with the email address you want, you will need to make sure that you are logging in with the correct Microsoft account. You can try resetting the password for the Microsoft account associated with your Minecraft account by following these steps:

1. Go to the Microsoft account password reset page: https://account.live.com/password/reset

2. Enter the email address associated with your Microsoft account and click "Next".

3. Choose the option to receive a security code via email or phone number.

4. Enter the security code you received and click "Next".

5. Enter a new password for your Microsoft account and click "Next".

Once you have reset the password for your Microsoft account, try logging in to Minecraft with the email address associated with that account. If you are still unable to access your Minecraft account, you can try contacting Minecraft support for further assistance.

I hope this information helps you resolve your issue. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Marrion
  4. CarTzy Win User

I have two accounts with the same email

Hello,

I do agree with WPAK, and after further consultation and research we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

With regards on the issue you found out, please do create a new thread for it.
  5. WPAK Win User

I have two accounts with the same email

Hi there,

if there are two Xbox Accounts connected to the same Microsoft account (email address) it's usually best to contact Xbox Support via https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Juhn Jac Win User

I have two accounts on the same email.

Thema:

I have two minecraft accounts with the same email, and I can only manage one with said...

1. I have two minecraft accounts with the same email, and I can only manage one with said... - Similar Threads - minecraft accounts same

2. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  3. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  4. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  5. I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play Minecraft using the same Microsoft account I have always played Minecraft...: I have confirmed that the account I am currently signed into has over 1800 Gamerscore for "Minecraft for Windows." I was aware that there was some account migration thing going on, but since I had...
  6. Minecraft - Same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Same account: My son has Minecraft on his ipad. He just got an xbox for Christmas. Do I have to buy the game again or can he use his account on the xbox? 7287b5de-b647-4508-b8b4-1d7873bd0661
  7. Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?: Basically as title says, I keep getting the pop up because I have multiple accounts on the MS store but it never prevents me from playing Minecraft or anything so I’m wondering if it’s really...
  8. I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...: have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account on Microsoft store,Xbox app etc ,all updated windows 95a415ea-b293-4174-bc84-8d0de9b83490
  9. I have two minecraft accounts under the same email... PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two minecraft accounts under the same email... PLEASE HELP!!!!: Years ago, I bought minecraft and had the account under a cox email. Cox after some time shut down, and I could no longer access this email, and thus couldnt access my account. I then created a...
  10. Can i play Minecraft on phone with the same account that is logged on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Minecraft on phone with the same account that is logged on xbox?: I jus bought Minecraft on phone and i want to know how i van logo it on my xbox Microsoft account b4cd1067-792d-4ce3-b83c-bc778fc4430a