I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution

Discus and support I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Title. I have two accounts linked to one email address. I got the PC Game Pass on the Xbox app, but when I try to manage it or manage my account, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daniel McLoughlin1, Sep 12, 2023.

1. I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution

Title.

I have two accounts linked to one email address. I got the PC Game Pass on the Xbox app, but when I try to manage it or manage my account, it opens up on the website but the account name is different, yet the email is the same.

:)

Daniel McLoughlin1, Sep 12, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Daniel! I'm more than happy to help you!

It is not possible to have two Xbox accounts/gamer tags linked to one email address.

In order to confirm this, kindly sign in to your email address on account.xbox.com > then go to your Xbox profile. The gamer tag you will be seeing on the page is the gamer tag that is linked to your email address.

Use the same email address to sign in to account.microsoft.com > then go to Services and Subscription to confirm if the Xbox PC game pass is active and you can manage the subscription from there.

It is most likely that the other account is linked to your other email address.

You may also check this link for future reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...email.,the owner of the email address can do.

I hope this information helps! Please take your time and let me know the results once you're done.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. brownski1 Win User

Help for son playing with friend on Minecraft

Hi, thanks for your reply.

When I click that link it asks me for an email address. Is this for my son's account or mine? Something I noticed on our xbox is that my two younger sons have gamertags but their email addresses are not connected to these, and I can't find a way to link the two without it trying to create a new gamertag for their emails.
  4. Lumie Helps Win User

I can't find the email linked to my xbox account

Hi there Riley W.

I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues with a lost account. Please keep in mind, this is a user forum, we are not Microsoft.

The first idea to find your email is to directly log into your account with your phone number.

You can find your username using this recovery tool: [https://account.live.com/username/recover] by inputting related data.

If this does not work, you can try to look for email receipts on alternative accounts or find accounts you made be logged into on different services.

I hope this helps!

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie
  5. Beans84 Win User

Change gamertag email on Xbox One

I was able to link my new email to my current GT but in doing so I have duplicate GTs on my X1.

After changing my Microsoft account log-in email, a day or two later I was no longer able to log-in on my X1 so I added a new user and used all my up-to-date email with the password I had been using and now I have my account straight. Only sucky part is
    like I said now I have two identical GTs on the One, one that works and one that don't. I can't find a way to delete the latter.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

I have two Xbox accounts linked to the same email

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It isn't possible to have 2 accounts on the same email. The emails might be similar, probably the same address with different suffix (outlook and Gmail etc) but it isn't the same. Kindly try to recover the other account address and log into it
Thema:

1. I have two accounts linked to one email and I can't find a solution - Similar Threads - accounts linked email

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  4. Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?: My microsoft account is linked to an epic games account of mine but I have forgotten the epic username and the email I used to sign up for it. I don't want to reach out to epic support if I don't...
  5. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...: I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010
  6. My account is linked to an email address that no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is linked to an email address that no longer exists: When my xbox was first setup I used my parents email address to create the account. Since then I have been using this for the past 15+ years with no issues. It does occassionally ask to confirm...
  7. Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?: Hey so I have a big problem. I had accidentally deleted my email account that is linked to my xbox account. I tried really hard to recover this account but I am truly unable to, and google is not...
  8. So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...: So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked to my dead dad's email and I want to change it to mine so I can enable 2fa and other stuff like that....
  9. How do I link my Minecraft account to a different email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my Minecraft account to a different email?: When I was younger and I asked my parents to buy Minecraft for me, I used my school email to create my account. How can I link my account to my current email. 7c8d43af-6cc2-4480-a732-55e105febff0
  10. Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking my account back up after unlinking it bc email changed: I have 3 accounts (3 teenagers) I was updating emails on their accounts and now fortnite skins and everything is gone. Help . I even changed emails back but nothing...