i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle

Discus and support i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought the java and bedrock and launcher bundle on the microsoft store, but now when i go to the store on xbox, it is telling me to "buy to own". is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alexlily05, Dec 11, 2023.

1. alexlily05
    alexlily05 Guest

i bought the java and bedrock and launcher bundle on the microsoft store, but now when i go to the store on xbox, it is telling me to "buy to own". is there any way to resolve this? as i dont want to have to pay for something twice

:)

alexlily05, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Alexlily05, my name is Oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today.

I understand a little about the problem you are presenting, for this type of problem the best solution is to contact Xbox (Microsoft) support directly since this issue has something to do with payments and billing. We cannot solve these types of problems here in the forum since we are players like you who help each other, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
  4. MirGame Win User

Minecraft Preview stuck in demo mode.

Basically, it is asking me to pay money even though I OWN Minecraft Bedrock on Windows.
  5. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  6. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

Thema:

1. i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle - Similar Threads - pay minecraft bedrock

2. i cant pay minecraft using paypal

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant pay minecraft using paypal: hi im John, i'm in Indonesia why i have only option credit card or debit card? i have paypal and it easiest way to pay.why the paypal option only appear when i switch the location ( eg. USA,...
  3. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  4. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  5. How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...: I have a Minecraft world that I want to move over from my Xbox One S to my new pc, but everywhere I’ve looked it has said that I need to use Minecraft realms, I don’t want to have to pay for...
  6. Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?: I have had bedrock for years and I can still play it. It just won't let me get java. It makes me pay for it. It says it should be included with my version. 72b1bd83-5e7c-4b72-ae89-427805de7059
  7. Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free: So i found me old pc and it needed alot of updates and i found me minecraft i updated it and downloaded the launcher beacuse it needed it said and i dowloaded it and said PAY money but... it was...
  8. So, you dont have to pay to play minecraft multiplayer on bedrock, right???

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So, you dont have to pay to play minecraft multiplayer on bedrock, right???: I for some reason cannot join, or host any Minecraft games on bedrock. i am on a laptop, not on the preview version but cant join any games with my friends 7f643d07-b679-4d69-a8c7-b47fc1b85d97
  9. I own Minecraft bedrock but It wants me to pay for Java please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft bedrock but It wants me to pay for Java please help: I have Minecraft bedrock but I can’t get java b8aa1b75-03c8-44bc-8e3a-9f12f055c3b1
  10. Can I pay for Minecraft Bedrock Edition and play it on XBox and Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I pay for Minecraft Bedrock Edition and play it on XBox and Windows 10?: I want to buy Minecraft (plain Minecraft) in the Microsoft store. But, my question is, can I play it on Windows 10 and XBox? Because the System requirements say thet I can play it on both devices....