I have to change my Minecraft Java username before the 30 days cooldown

Discus and support I have to change my Minecraft Java username before the 30 days cooldown in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I find my current username, EndermanSmelter, inappropriate (violent) as it implies that I smelt Enderman. Thus, I am not able to join certain servers... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ItsEnder, Nov 23, 2023.

1. ItsEnder
    ItsEnder Guest

I find my current username, EndermanSmelter, inappropriate (violent) as it implies that I smelt Enderman. Thus, I am not able to join certain servers as the Moderators deem my username to be misleading, and not child-friendly.

I submitted a request on Minecraft.net, but an email reply instructed me to contact Microsoft/Xbox support instead. After searching on Xbox support for quite some time, the only link I found lead to the same site where I initially submitted the request.

How would I send a request to Xbox directly for a username change?

:)

ItsEnder, Nov 23, 2023
  2. ItsEnder Win User

Hi, I don't seem to see an option for me to submit a request. When I clicked on the contact us link, I could only see phone support or web chat. I tried multiple issues, but none of them were able to lead me to Phone Support, Web Chat or a Submit Requests page.

Please advise on how I'd get to the Submit Request page
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello ItsEnder, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

To request a username change in Minecraft Java through Xbox Support, you can follow these steps:

Visit the Xbox support website: Go to the official Xbox support website at https://support.xbox.com/.

Select the correct category: On the support website, select the option that best fits your query. Since you are looking to change your Minecraft Java username, you may want to select the "Account & Profile" or "Games & Apps" category, depending on the available options.

Explore the help articles: Before submitting a request, I would recommend exploring the help articles available on the Xbox Support website. You will often find useful information and answers to frequently asked questions.

Sign in to your Xbox account: If you haven't already, sign in to your Xbox account using the same credentials you use to access Minecraft Java.

Find the contact option: Look for the contact option or "Submit a request" on the Xbox support website. This can be in the form of a button or a link that will allow you to submit a support request.

Complete the application form: Provide the information required in the application form. Be sure to include clear details about your username change request and the reason behind it.

Submit your request: Once you've completed the form, submit your request to Xbox Support. Please make sure you provide a valid email address so we can contact you about your request.

Please note that changing your username may be subject to Minecraft and Xbox policies and restrictions, so there may be additional limitations or requirements.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Georges C. Win User

can I change my minecraft username after getting hacked before the 30-day cooldown?

Hello again, If you received the Enforcement notice with the 30-day suspension, unfortunately you will have to wait for the suspension to end.
  5. Ethan Unruh Win User

can I change my minecraft username after getting hacked before the 30-day cooldown?

what is the phone number I need to contact for Microsoft support
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Ethan, by your description it was your Minecraft nick that was changed, not the Gamertag of your Microsoft account.

The idea in this case would be to contact Mojang support so that they can help you.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
Thema:

1. I have to change my Minecraft Java username before the 30 days cooldown - Similar Threads - change Minecraft Java

2. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  3. my minecraft java was hacked and they changed the username but i want my old one back

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft java was hacked and they changed the username but i want my old one back: I tried to make a support ticket on minecraft.net and they said to use actual microsoft support and everytime i try to contact somebody it only says I can contact the community, which really wont...
  4. minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786: Hello Microsoft Support, I would like to change/revert my name back to legam786 on minecraft. My friend change it to BonggoBug without my Permission and i dont like this name. Is there any way to...
  5. Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...: I tried signing in and signing out, re-installing the launcher and none of them seem to be working. b389d308-b0cb-4a02-be0a-a8da0bb3b810
  6. Can not change Skin in Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not change Skin in Minecraft Java Edition: When try to apply skin, Minecraft Laucher said "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." d7a3092d-10e8-463b-83e3-4272398b75a3
  7. Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.: I am logged into the account associated with my minecraft account and whenever I go online to change my username or skin, I am not provided with the drop down menu. Instead it is asking me to buy...
  8. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...
  9. I'd like to request a username change (Minecraft: For Java)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to request a username change (Minecraft: For Java): Pretty much, I stopped playing for awhile but have recently gotten back into the game (Minecraft: For Java) and had trouble logging in, Once I managed to get back in I had realized that I had been...
  10. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...