i have the xbox that is linked to the account to sign in, i just can’t access the email to...

Discus and support i have the xbox that is linked to the account to sign in, i just can’t access the email to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have the xbox that is linked to the account to sign in, i just can’t access the email to reset the forgotten password... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Suki Hana, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Suki Hana
    Suki Hana Guest

i have the xbox that is linked to the account to sign in, i just can’t access the email to...

i have the xbox that is linked to the account to sign in, i just can’t access the email to reset the forgotten password

:)

Suki Hana, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

i have the xbox that is linked to the account to sign in, i just can’t access the email to reset the forgotten password

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Suki, try to follow the procedures in the link below to reset your password.

How to reset/recover lost passwords

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Dylan Hautapu Win User

Xbox account issue

Not nothing of it being linked to my mothers account affected it it’s just made a hole new account I know share my email address with two separate Xbox accounts that I can’t access formulaplace858
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How do I cancel my subscription for an old account I can’t access.

I can’t acces my old account and email and I’m now paying for something I can’t use

How can I cancel it without signing into that account????
    The only way to cancel it from Xbox's end would be to have access to the account.

If you cannot access the account then the only other way to stop the charges would be to have your bank block any future charges.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do unlink my Activision account

I want to link my Activision account Xbox account, and it is actually already linked,, but the email is a old email that was hacked from over 10 years ago, the recovery email is some random email I never have seen before. I want to change it, I have full access to my Xbox account and the email of the Xbox account, but I don’t have the activision Email that is linked to my Xbox account, so right now it’s forever linked with no way to change, which is crazy, I have full access of my Xbox account no I can’t change it? Their has to be a way, i tried activision with support tickets and that didn’t work, and I don’t know how to ask for help on Microsoft’s end.
    Only Activision would be able to help with this since the linking/unlinking process occurrs on their end so Microsoft wouldn't be able to help with this at all.
  6. Tyler Arroyo Win User

How do I sign in to my old account

I’m pretty sure that’s the right email because when I got on the Xbox originally it sent a security code to that email but then errored. I looked up the code and it suggested to remove the account and sign in again but when I did it it loaded the other previously mentioned Xbox account that was accidentally created. So I have access to the email and can sign it but the issue is I can’t get the right Xbox profile that’s also on the same email apparently
Thema:

1. i have the xbox that is linked to the account to sign in, i just can’t access the email to... - Similar Threads - linked account sign

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  4. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  5. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  6. Linking accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking accounts: I have a Lenovo legion go and I’m having trouble with linking my Microsoft account with my Xbox account. I get to the part that asks for S/N and when I input it, it tells me that the device is...
  7. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  8. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...
  9. Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??: I opened Minecraft today to play, I haven’t played in years on ps4 but was playing on pc. When I clicked sign into ps4 account I don’t know what it did but it loaded me in and it showed my skin I...
  10. unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account...: i have been having a issue with the family system on my xbox even tho i have not got one set up it says that someone has changed my account to child whenever i try to link my account to bungie now...