I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up

Discus and support I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox isn’t loading into anything and it just has the green screen and I’ve tried to reset it and everything, I was told to do the factory reset keep... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LIFElikeClamp11, Dec 3, 2023.

1. I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up

My Xbox isn’t loading into anything and it just has the green screen and I’ve tried to reset it and everything, I was told to do the factory reset keep games and apps, but I want to know if I’ll lose all my saved game data. Like I won’t lose all my hard work on r6, gta, Fortnite etc.

submitted by /u/LIFElikeClamp11
    [link] [comments]

/u/LIFElikeClamp11, Dec 3, 2023
  2. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox one powering on to a black screen after logo screen.

During normal start up it will go to the green xbox screen with loading dots on the bottom then it will display a black screen. If the black screen is what your talking about give it a minute for the xbox logo to pop up. The console is loading the dashboard
    when you see that screen.
  3. KrouseingTiger Win User

Console freezing upon start up

No luck still. Xbox is in a well ventilated area, no game in it, and it still won't load (though, the 2nd to last time I tried to start it, it was able to load all the way through the white start-up screen but then immediately cut to a green screen).
  4. Llamadeus Win User

XBOX ONE HDMI problem

I'm having this same issue. I boot up the Xbox and I get the normal green boot screen, but when the system goes to load the OS I get a black screen with no sound. I was playing Destiny and NBA 2K15 just fine yesterday, but when I went to start it up today
    this issue sprung up.
  5. MattWILCHINSKI Win User

My Xbox one is going to a black screen. The Xbox - eject button will not work. Any ideas?

No, the green Xbox loading screen does display for about 30 seconds on power up. Then black screen.
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

new xbox one set-up issue

Are you sure it's shutting down? After the initial green screen it will go to a black screen the go to the set up. Give it a few minutes to start up. It may look like it's shut down but it's just loading.
Thema:

I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up

1. I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up - Similar Threads - starting screen green

2. My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.: Why does my Xbox One keep getting stuck on green screen as it starts up after power off state? I have been facing this issue around a month after i bought the unit (second hand) about 6 months...
  3. Xbox One stuck on green start up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on green start up screen: My husband's friend is having an issue where his Xbox One gets stuck on the start up screen. He has factory reset it many times but it doesn't help. What can he do?...
  4. So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s...: Been trying to get my Xbox to start up for the past 5 hours and it will just not work. It got stuck on the green screen I restarted it many times but no luck. I even unplugged waited a few hours...
  5. Black screen after intial green xbox start up

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen after intial green xbox start up: everytime i turn my xbox on i get the intial start screen wear the logo is present. then goes straight to black. if i hold my center button on the controller i get the what do i want to do turn of...
  6. Xbox gives me green start-up screen, but nothing else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gives me green start-up screen, but nothing else: After I turn my Xbox One on, I get the green start-up screen, then afterward my screen goes grey. I have tried the hard shut down and starting the console in low-resolution mode to no avail. When...
  7. Xbox stuck on green start up screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox stuck on green start up screen: I’ve had my Xbox One digital for about a year, had no problems with until I tried to restart my console through the menu (to try fix my internet connection). Now it takes much longer than usual on...
  8. Green start up screen only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green start up screen only: My system doesn't want to get past the Xbox One start up screen, what do I need to do besides turn everything off and unplug for 10 seconds? 020d2758-faa5-4e76-91fe-8d5c2e5ca3b3
  9. X Box Series X Green Screen at Start Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X Green Screen at Start Up: Hello: I have been enjoying my X Box series X for about a month now, but this evening after playing Torchlight III for about an hour or so, I left the X Box ON and turned off my controller and...
  10. Xbox will not boot up and stays on the green start up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not boot up and stays on the green start up screen: When I turn the xbox one S on it stays on the green start up screen and never gets to the log on screen/homescreen b5e76678-20ff-4900-bae1-91a0d248320f