I have the Xbox series x and trying to play moder warfare 3. Error code 0x87e10020

Discus and support I have the Xbox series x and trying to play moder warfare 3. Error code 0x87e10020 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have gotten this error code 0x87e10020 4 times now. The only thing I can do is Uninstaller the game and reinstall it. Or I have to factory reset it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stewby92, Dec 27, 2023.

1. /u/Stewby92
    /u/Stewby92 Guest

I have the Xbox series x and trying to play moder warfare 3. Error code 0x87e10020

I have gotten this error code 0x87e10020 4 times now. The only thing I can do is Uninstaller the game and reinstall it. Or I have to factory reset it every time. Turning it on and off and unplugging doesn't do anything. Does anyone have any other ideas, because Microsoft says that it is not an Xbox problem.

submitted by /u/Stewby92
    [link] [comments]

/u/Stewby92, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Nathan Heisler Win User

Black ops 2 packs won’t install

Thank you for the reply. I get the error code 80153048. I play on Xbox series X
  3. Bobby9214 Win User

Getting error code 0x800705b4

Tried all that. If it’s installed on the expansion card or internal storage it gives the error code within 5 seconds of starting the game as long as the game is a Series X/S version. So games without the Series X/S will load up fine. As soon as I try to load a game bearing the X/S in the corner of its game card it gives the error code. Per example, PubG will launch without problem, games such as Destiny 2 and Rainbow Six Siege give error code. Only way to play Destiny 2 or Siege is by using my old Xbox One. Tried installing Fall Guys on a new account, gives same error code about 3 seconds after it’s launched
  4. tannaboi Win User

Shadow of the tomb raider lights glitch on series x

Hi, this seems to be happening on a lot of xbox one games when played on xbox series x. Nobody else seems to be noticing these issues and I don't know who I could even tell. If you can, try Modern Warfare, the Division, Dead rising 3 and 4. All these games have lighting issues when played on the Series X.

Basically any street lights that have that 'orb' effect to them flicker and pixelate. Wolfenstein 2 and Youngblood also have this effect you showed in the video at various parts I've noticed. Definitely the Series X doing this as they're all fine when played on an Xbox One X.

Let me know if you could inform anyone about this issue or if you've noticed anything similar.

James
  5. - AJ - Win User

Receiving error code 0x87e10020

Hi, Antonio! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues launching a game.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- May I ask the exact phrasing of the error message you get with this code?

- Could you tell me the name of the game you are having trouble with?

- Do you own this game digitally or as a disc?

- Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  6. Tristen Blackwater Win User

modern warfare 2 season 2

I’m playing on Xbox one series X, and no error codes just dashboards to the Home Screen
Thema:

1. I have the Xbox series x and trying to play moder warfare 3. Error code 0x87e10020 - Similar Threads - series trying play

2. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  3. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  4. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  7. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  8. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  9. Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...: On my Xbox series s, I keep getting a warning message that I am currently offline whenever I try to begin a flight on Microsoft flight simulator. I was able to download the game with gamepass and...
  10. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...