I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no ...

Discus and support I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no games more 0a22278e-590a-46e0-809b-da9d266d4056 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaiLarve7, Nov 5, 2016.

1. HaiLarve7
    HaiLarve7 Guest

I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no ...

:)

HaiLarve7, Nov 5, 2016
  2. Cosmic Blood
    Cosmic Blood Guest
    WHY does my xbox 360 slim act like it does not have a wirless adapter already inside from time to time starting to happen more often now

Hi i have and xbox 360 slim gears of war 3 edition and i have been having a problem lately. Ive been getting disconntected just around 1 am and wen i get disconnected and try to reconnect it tells me to connect my xbox 360 wireless adapter but i have a slim
    so why does it say that now i have to turn my xbox off and on 2 or 3 times befo i connects again and my computer never disconnects so i dont no what the problem is please help !!!!

Cosmic Blood, Nov 5, 2016
  3. Tranfer Games and Data From one Xbox 360 Slim to another Xbox 360 Slim

I just got the Gears of War Limited Edition Xbox 360 Slim Console, How Do I Tranfer all My Game Saves, GamerTag and Data from My Old Xbox 360 Slim to My New Xbox 360 Slim? Please Help Me

JWALKER342570, Nov 5, 2016
  4. lPwHl ArThUrO S Win User

Can't access to Xbox Live TODAY

I have the problem from today , I get that you need a wireless network adapter , which did not ask me before my console is the Xbox 360 Slim , so does not need to use an adapter as it has its own network wireless far as I have understood. Is the same problem
    of you ? Or that I can do? Please help me.
  5. Cynicism x Win User

Xbox 360 Slim powers up then immediately shuts down

Hey so my Xbox 360 Slim 250gb just started doing this right now. I turn on the xbox and then it immediately shuts off. The power brick turns green when I turn on the console and then back to orange when it shuts off a few seconds later. I'm worried it might
    be the xbox. What is the true problem though? Someone please help me!
  6. GoryDownloader Win User

Wont load past load menu (WTF?)

i have this same problem except it wont let me even start a new game...... i play on a brand new xbox 360 slim. is there absolutly nothing i can do?
  7. l33t5n1p3r5 Win User

Can't download update

I have the exact problem, but it wasnt my hard drive. Btw, I used an older xbox 360 hard drive [REMOVED - VIOLATION OF TOU] (i have the 4gb model of slim) and the problem persists. I NEED HELP PLEASE THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!! Because I cant get minecraft
    updates... I dont even have pistons... Do I need a new Xbox?
  8. ProfessoriKaaos Win User

Cant connect on xboxlive with new console

okay, but can you tell me why my old xbox works perfectly but this new slim doesnt? Earlier today i test my old xbox and it worked perfectly, so why this slim cant?

och jag kan tala liten svenska
Thema:

1. I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no ... - Similar Threads - problem wen 360

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  5. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  6. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  7. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  8. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  9. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  10. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...