I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

Discus and support I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xROTTENTOTTENx, Mar 19, 2024.

1. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand new and everything is well cared for

:)

xROTTENTOTTENx, Mar 19, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

I hope this clears things up for you.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Possible Smart delivery game

Hi,

Rest assured, all Xbox One games (other than Kinect titles) work on Series X/S. If you have the game on disc, you just need to install it on your new console. If you have it as a digital download, you need to sign in with the account that owns the game on
    your new console.

Smart delivery is a different concept. Smart delivery games are special titles that where when you buy the Xbox One version of the game - either on disc or as digital purchase - you automatically get the Series X version of the game.

As this game has no up-coming Series X/S version, you'll continue to play the Xbox version on your Series X.
  4. Xbox1JNPoop Win User

Conker: Live & Reloaded on Original Xbox and Xbox 360 compatibility

Well, I could try and clean the disc even more and then test it on my Original Xbox again, since I know that it works on Xbox One and Series X/S but it downloads the game from disc and only needs the disc for the license, because I prefer to use discs and not digital if possible (unless a game was only released digitally in every country, if some regions only, then I import them), but If this doesn't work, then I may consider getting a new disc and maybe give the old one to say a friend who prefers to play Original Xbox games on their Xbox 360, Xbox One or Series X/S.

But thanks anyway.
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

My Xbox Series X all of the sudden says I don't own games

I just discovered that my brother, nephew, and friends live in other states and countries. They have the same problems as me with their Xbox One X|S and Xbox Series X|S consoles with their digital and disc games.
  6. ngocphi Win User

xbox one sereis s

Fyi the xbox series s/x has no one in it

This is to reduce the confusion between series s/x and one when it comes to.compatibility

Only the xbox one s all digital is the only xbox one that isn't compatible with discs

However there is no limitation as far as xbox one other then the digital only console as far as xbox one games goes

Vs the series x /s they are backward with xbox one and with the series s limitation as far as discs goes
Thema:

I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

1. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games... - Similar Threads - works fine game

2. Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC: A recent issue has arose when I attempt to play any online games. Whenever I try to play games such as Overwatch 2, Apex Legends, Roblox, or any game that includes multiplayer, I can not join...
  3. Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.: Hi All, I've tried game chats on NBA2K24, EAFC24, DayZ, Forza Motorsport 7 and although chat icons are appearing, I am unable to hear them and also my chat icon does not show either. Party chats...
  4. Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...: my game chat is not working for any of my games, the party chat works fine. I’ve already messed with the settings and stuff to try and fix it, anyone know what the problem is?...
  5. Roblox arsenal not loading but other roblox games work fine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox arsenal not loading but other roblox games work fine?: why does arsenal roblox stay on the loading screen but othe games on roblox work/run perfectly fine? for the past 3 days, i have had ongoing issues with arsenal not loading me into the game. If i...
  6. Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...: After purchasing Ubisoft+ on my Xbox one it ran perfect for 15 days then out of nowhere said i wasnt able to access the games i downloaded.original subscription was on 10/6 and it is showing that...
  7. Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.: Hi All, I've tried game chats on NBA2K24, EAFC24, DayZ, Forza Motorsport 7 and although chat icons are appearing, I am unable to hear them and also my chat icon does not show either. Party chats...
  8. Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??: Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? 3255d2d3-4bae-4eb3-88f6-fd4dc4c9b95c
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?: I’m having an issue of when I try to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 through my Xbox Series X when I get onto the game my account is logged in but I can connect to Xbox live even though my...