I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can...

Discus and support I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have MW2 bundle the cross bundle I can play everything else but when I just wanna play MW2 keeps saying I need to purchase it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RebeccaLynn1996, May 20, 2023.

1. I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can...

I have MW2 bundle the cross bundle I can play everything else but when I just wanna play MW2 keeps saying I need to purchase it.

:)

RebeccaLynn1996, May 20, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can do everything else but that

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device are you getting this error code from? If you purchase it through Xbox store, kindly double check your transaction thru https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders to make sure that you're on the right account where it was purchased.
  3. Folkins Win User

I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can do everything else but that

I would try this,

This simulates clearing the "cache" on your console with no harm to anything at all

1.Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. (Important be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply)
    3. Plug the console power cable back in. (If on a console with a light on the power supply wait for light to go from white to orange)
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If this does not work, try uninstalling the game and reinstalling.

Let us know if this does not fix the issue.
  4. Francia J. Win User

MW2 says I need to buy again

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that you're not signed in under the account where the game was purchased in your living room.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order from there stated as "completed"? Once confirmed, make sure that you're signed in under the correct account.

Also, go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  5. ChristopheJolicoeur Win User

MW2 remastered purchase problem

Purchased COD MW2 remastered through the modern warfare store today and it won't register that I bought it in game. None of the items included in the pack are showing up and when I try to look at it it gets stuck on a screen that says "purchasing". Any ideas?
    Same here but different, my COD MW2 Remastered is downloaded and ready. But something’s wrong, my items won’t show up, when i look at the bundle in the store. It’s says « Buy bundle 26.99$ ». Kinda weird, i already bought the bundle with COD MW2 Remastered
    but the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle is already downloaded. I tried redownloading it but the items never appear. Any ideas or ways to fix it?
  6. Georgiagyrlwade Win User

MW2 remastered purchase problem

So i brought the bundle with the ghost skin and and it came with mw2 to download i downloaded it and deleted due to it not being fully out but when i tried to download it back it says i dont own this product and that i have to buy the game
Thema:

I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can...

1. I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can... - Similar Threads - MW2 cross bundled

2. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  3. I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...: I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the 100,000$ cash limit when you upgrade it it’s supposed to 300,000$ what to do to fix this someone please...
  4. Upgrade from MW2 Cross-Gen to Vault Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade from MW2 Cross-Gen to Vault Edition: Hello Guys & Team, I’m about to buy MW2 Cross-gen bundle (Have a discount) & buy vault edition later. After buying the cross-gen can I upgrade to vault later in Xbox with a discount ? Since I’m...
  5. Why does MW2 Vault Edition cost 70 dollars when I already have purchased MW2 Cross-Gen Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MW2 Vault Edition cost 70 dollars when I already have purchased MW2 Cross-Gen Edition: I hope someone here can tell me why It's telling me this 943bc92e-1bf5-4cfd-ace4-593d81655829
  6. I purchased COD MW2 cross gen on Xbox series s and cross play enable doesn’t show on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased COD MW2 cross gen on Xbox series s and cross play enable doesn’t show on...: What do I need to do I need help all the money I’m paying for this game and can’t play how I expect to ad3cd4a6-9505-4c30-9076-429c1c15c51f
  7. I was gifted the Cross-Gen Edition of MW2, is it possible to purchase the Vault Edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted the Cross-Gen Edition of MW2, is it possible to purchase the Vault Edition...: I was gifted the Cross-Gen Edition of MW2, is it possible to purchase the Vault Edition Bundle without buying the game again? 32d1d07d-3dae-49fd-8cdb-aac0088545cc
  8. COD MW2 cross gen. Where is quick play or any other game modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 cross gen. Where is quick play or any other game modes: Hi, brand new xbox series x, bought cod mw2 cross gen game disc, installed, but only allows dmz or battle Royale, I Uninstalled the game and reinstalled, and same thing. Unable to get to Quick...
  9. MW2 cross gen disc wont load on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 cross gen disc wont load on Xbox one.: All my other discs load instantly but the new Modern Warfare 2 disc - while the Xbox one makes the usual start up noises - doesn’t seem to be recognised when you put it into the Xbox one. I’ve...
  10. Can you play the new MW2 cross gen edition on an Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play the new MW2 cross gen edition on an Xbox one S?: Got the cross gen edition and it says it can't read the disk any help here Xbox ONE S e0a5008e-d9dd-432a-bccc-ffe2c4a7a2a5