I have the disc to the game but i cant play the game and says i need to buy game pass

Discus and support I have the disc to the game but i cant play the game and says i need to buy game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the disc to gta 5 and when i put the disc in and load the game up it syas that i have to buy the gamepass to play the game even tho i have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mcroblox 64, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Mcroblox 64
    Mcroblox 64 Guest

I have the disc to the game but i cant play the game and says i need to buy game pass

I have the disc to gta 5 and when i put the disc in and load the game up it syas that i have to buy the gamepass to play the game even tho i have the disc to the game i did just to have gamepass but i have end the subscription well my dad did becasue he had bought the gamepass and was game sharing it to me and he cancle the gamepass so this my have an effect on the promble thought i would mention that,things i have tried doing a consle rest that didnt work unstiall the game and reinstall the game with disc taht didnt work what else could i do? ni was thing to make my dad stop game sharing me and that might work

:)

Mcroblox 64, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Skully Headshot Win User

GTA is weird. (I was on a Japanese version accidently once, its lonely)

Point is, make sure its actually the version you installed off the disc. GTA has way more versions than it was should...

I would say delete whatever version you got, reinstall (from the disc) and post back. You can delete the gamesaves and clear your cache too. (If you played on a different console last, that may be your cloudsave) But you already tried that.

Did you previously play through gamepass?

EDIT: Decyphered the typo. You did have gamepass. That could have something do with the bug (or maybe its still the digital version installed), maybe.

The more info you can give us, the better.
  3. Dan stone2 Win User

Can't Play Hell Let Loose Because Gamepass Core

Hi, I have the hell let loose disc and I have game pass for console but yet it keeps saying I need Ultimate to play the game!! This cant be right?
  4. billyrhoades Win User

Original xbox games on xbox one

So its not a disc problem. The game is in the store but you cant buy it. And if i put the disc in it says i cant play it here
  5. Joseph Carrillo Win User

How do I fix the warning sign?

I recently lost the privilege of having ultimate since it's been 2 years after thr initial buying of my series x console. Now a game that is included with game pass has the disc with a warning symbol on it. However I do infact have the disc for said game but when I open it with the disc in it says I need to buy it.
  6. T ErrisJackson Win User

Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

yea it won’t let me play either it says i need to buy the standard edition or the battle pass edition but i but the game on disc. Someone please help me
Thema:

1. I have the disc to the game but i cant play the game and says i need to buy game pass - Similar Threads - disc game cant

2. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...: I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6
  3. Why cant i play my Xbox game from a disc when i try it tells me i have to buy a game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my Xbox game from a disc when i try it tells me i have to buy a game pass...: why do i have to buy a game pass plan to play my game on a disc and i have never had a plan and was always able to play my games. 6c2d3969-0394-4b24-a265-ed55660c674f
  4. Xbox 360 game disc cant unfollow it on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game disc cant unfollow it on Xbox One: This is actually to do with borderlands game of the year edition for Xbox 360 installed on Xbox One. When I play a game I am automatically following the game even if I do not want to follow it ....
  5. Cant start my game disc on my dvd in my console xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant start my game disc on my dvd in my console xbox one: Hello, I just bought at best buy and I cannot run either I have the original game. Please I need support to make this game run 2ee98f6d-18c7-4d8a-a211-796bbd154b7f
  6. Xbox one game disc cant download offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game disc cant download offline: I had just bought a game and then tryied to install it and it dosent pop up in my queue or installing. I can play other games I have that are already downloaded with disc and they all work fine. I...
  7. Cant launch game from a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch game from a disc: I cant lauch game from a disk Is something wrong with the console or somthing else wants proof that i have the right to play the game de8be019-5ddc-47b8-a3aa-6c64ea332b75
  8. Cant Read Disc Error Message For Digital Copy Of Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Read Disc Error Message For Digital Copy Of Game: This is the 4th time this has happened, I download GoW:Judgement from Games With Gold play the game for a while and in the middle of going through the game I get the " cant read disc error message...
  9. why cant i just play game from a disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i just play game from a disc?: got the new xboxe 1s was gutted cant just play games straight away? why do ya have to do wahgt it does this iis crazy ` b39fc46e-7371-443d-9501-5f92303be77c
  10. Why I cant instal game to USB flash disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I cant instal game to USB flash disc?: I connect USB falsh disc to my Xbox 360 but I cant instal games on it... Can you let me know why? Thanks for HELP! BR Tomas 348de911-8e95-4385-bac8-9f43c173eff0