I have several charges on account and taken out of my checking account for roblox point...

Discus and support I have several charges on account and taken out of my checking account for roblox point... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i need help with unauthorized charges on my account who do I notify.... preferable a person or a phone number 1b465eee-f308-4fb7-a496-8061654352b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nadinepowell, Nov 14, 2020.

1. nadinepowell
    nadinepowell Guest

I have several charges on account and taken out of my checking account for roblox point...

i need help with unauthorized charges on my account who do I notify.... preferable a person or a phone number

:)

nadinepowell, Nov 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have several charges on account and taken out of my checking account for roblox point for 10.59 who do i contact a phone number

3. SteveManiac Win User

I have been unable to get my code for the month! Is there anything that I can do?

I have constantly been checking my order history, but the points are not even being taken out of the account!
    thank you though!
  4. LeoClark1 Win User

Roblox

No i redeemed one before and i wanted to go check in the Microsoft store if Roblox is still available but it seems that Microsoft have taken out Roblox and its all I was going to build up to get a new code but now Roblox is gone I have not seen any statement from Microsoft saying that they are taking away Roblox what has happened ?
  5. WPAK Win User

I need to dispute charges on my account

6. jAcc 150 Win User

Roblox Error Code:901 - Trouble communicating with Roblox servers. Please try again

Yeah I just found out a couple of minutes ago my account was banned thank you and there's no way to sign out of the roblox account once its banned so is there any way to get my roblox working on that account?
Thema:

1. I have several charges on account and taken out of my checking account for roblox point... - Similar Threads - several charges account

2. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  3. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  4. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  5. Cannot reinstall game because of several errors

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot reinstall game because of several errors: I am trying to download a game that I previously uninstalled on the recommendation of the manufacturer. In trying to reinstall the game, nothing happens because the page claims that I own this...
  6. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  7. Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...: My Xbox series X wont update any games on my home wifi network unless I wait several hours then it may finally start updating and not sit at 0% but if I switch to my hotspot it starts updating...
  8. Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.: Hi All, I've tried game chats on NBA2K24, EAFC24, DayZ, Forza Motorsport 7 and although chat icons are appearing, I am unable to hear them and also my chat icon does not show either. Party chats...
  9. I have been charged $59 a yea for several years and I try to dispute the charges. I don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $59 a yea for several years and I try to dispute the charges. I don't...: I have been charged $59 a yea for several years and I try to dispute the charges. I don't have X Box, don't live at the address of record and no longer want to see this charge, what do I do....
  10. I have set up to authorize any charges to my account. There are several unathorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have set up to authorize any charges to my account. There are several unathorized...: I have set up to authorize any charges to my account. There are several unathorized charges on my account. Do I need to canal my account? 31e59e7a-4a99-4db6-ab40-58b95ba7f92b