I have set up to authorize any charges to my account. There are several unathorized...

Discus and support I have set up to authorize any charges to my account. There are several unathorized... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have set up to authorize any charges to my account. There are several unathorized charges on my account. Do I need to canal my account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deborah Burden, Jul 13, 2023.

1. I have set up to authorize any charges to my account. There are several unathorized...

I have set up to authorize any charges to my account. There are several unathorized charges on my account. Do I need to canal my account?

:)

Deborah Burden, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

I have set up to authorize any charges to my account. There are several unathorized charges on my account. Do I need to canal my account?

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If you have unrecognized charges, check if they come from your account through your order history.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If they don't appear, explore the history of any other accounts you have.

If they do not appear on any account, you should contact your bank and report those charges as unwanted.

Best regards.
  3. Kellsmoney Win User

How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases

There where several charges that i didn't authorize on December 10 how do i get my money back and delete my card on file
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Help my son has racked up a bill on Fortnite.

It wouldnt hurt to contact your card company and see if they can be of any help. Microsoft should have safeguards in place to prevent any unathorized activity.
    The do have safeguards in place to prevent this sort of thing. They in fact have several ways to prevent this. You just have to use them.
  5. RykkGT Win User

invalid membership out of nowhere?

Just happened to me earlier. I would suggest calling the Xbox Live support immediately and gettting an Unathorized Access case started immediately. Also, if you have auto-renew on, be sure to check your account to make sure there was no unauthorized purchases
    made. Whoever got mine charged $125 worth of Microsoft Points to my account... Hope this helps.
  6. CarpalMonster57 Win User

STATUS CODE: 80190848

When you purchase a subscription it's set to automatically renew and the charge is run as a recurring or pre-authorized charge. Rarely credit cards, some debit cards and MOST prepaid debit cards will not allow pre-authorized charges. You can contact your
    bank and ask them to allow pre-authorized charges on that card, if they say no you will have to use a different card.
Thema:

I have set up to authorize any charges to my account. There are several unathorized...

1. I have set up to authorize any charges to my account. There are several unathorized... - Similar Threads - set authorize charges

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  6. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  7. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  8. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  9. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  10. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...