I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

Discus and support I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aditya Chopra1, Jan 24, 2024.

1. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status

:)

Aditya Chopra1, Jan 24, 2024
  2. HALFPINTKID Win User

Elite controller series 2 warranty

If I send in my Xbox elite 2 to Microsoft can they fix the right bumper problem. I have already sent one Xbox elite 2 in and had the right bumper fixed and it lasted 2 weeks before having the same problem.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Xbox elite 2 controller left bumper not working temporarily

I totally understand and it is unfortunate that the warranty coverage has already expired. Nothing to worry, you have mentioned that you were able to temporarily fix your controller by blowing air where the bumper is.

To permanently fix the issue, I would highly recommend you have your controller fixed to your nearest electronic store as they have the right tools to check and fix the controller's left bumper.

I have similar experience before with my Xbox series controller buttons and I have it successfully fixed on one of my local electronics shops.

You can also try to fix it on your end by following the detailed instructions here on this link: (But we do not recommend a self-fix as this can possibly damage the device more.)

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Xbox+One+Elite+Wir...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjJE7QLYMw
  4. Unreal Warfare Win User

Xbox One elite controller is a rip off

No issues with the Elite. I used to have issues with the bumpers on the standard controllers losing their click far too quickly. The build quality on the Elite is far superior.
  5. Loacker Christoph Win User

Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

lmgtfy:

https://www.pcgamer.com/how-to-fix-xbox-elite-series-2-bumper/
    "The notorious Xbox Elite controller bumpers can and do fail..."

https://www.theverge.com/2020/10/15...-controller-series-2-hardware-issues-warranty

"...The Verge has received reports of the face buttons getting stuck, or the Elite 2 not registering button presses."

here we go

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/elite-series-2-bumper-repair/387f68c4-16f7-432a-9518-1c1ae04d3a3f

I
    tried to fill out repair order, but, as mentioned above, those are the only options i got.

Bumper IS a known issue, as you can see.

Btw., it doenst matter what caused 2 years warranty, it is in place and i'm in the right to use it.
  6. Arctosys Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller - Faulty Bumper

Thank you for the reply, His Pet Leaf, but this doesn't quite answer my question. The link you sent is invalid but I managed to find the page about servicing the Elite Controller. However, my Xbox is out of warranty since April 2016 (originally purchased
    April 2015), and the only options I get while on the device replacement page are to pay $10 for new analog sicks, paddles, or a d-pad. The issue with my current Elite Controller is that the plastic joint that holds the right bumper broke off after normal use.
    My bumper was completely loose inside of its' slot and I was able to wiggle it out of its' joint. If there is an option to have it replaced for a fee, or actually free of charge for that matter, I would love to know.
Thema:

I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

1. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able... - Similar Threads - sent elite controller

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...: Is this fixable? The remote is still under warranty until 2025 e47b0853-a9a3-4aaa-9320-9f88a4592785
  4. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  5. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  6. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!: Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y button, every now and then LB would double input....
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller sent back untouched?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller sent back untouched?: I sent out my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for repair/replacement and I got my controller sent back untouched and unfixed? I have only taken off the front plate, which I have read on the...
  8. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  9. How I can get back my Xbox elite controller that I sent for repair 2 months ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can get back my Xbox elite controller that I sent for repair 2 months ago?: I sent my Xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 2 months ago and I didn’t receive back yet, I called support multiple times and always is the same, “I escalated the issue and soon you...
  10. I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...: I sent in a elite controller in warranty still with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not fixed with no explanation why. The controller was in great condition otherwise. What is this...