I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

Discus and support I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yxss1n, Apr 8, 2024.

1. Yxss1n
    Yxss1n Guest

I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have checked my email from microsoft and my devices on the website but there is no update saying they have received it yet. I have tried contacting microsoft and cant get a live chat or get them to call me. Is there something I should do or just wait?

:)

Yxss1n, Apr 8, 2024
  2. Yxss1n Win User

Ive looked at the links youve sent me, I'd preferably do a live chat, but the thing is the link you sent me is not helpful at all to get a live chat started as I have tried many ways myself and in the 2nd link you sent me it just says 5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent. Although there are no prompts to talk to a live agent

And for the phone call I have tried it throughout the day and keep getting the we cant call you right now try again later
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox controller service order update.

Based on your description, I highly recommend you contact Microsoft Xbox Support for a follow-up on your controller as they have the tools and resources to check the status of your service order from their hardware team.

I understand you are having problems contacting Support. Try to follow these steps according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. A .4 Win User

Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired

Its elite 2 controller i sent it to Microsoft repair center under warranty its had warranty tell 2025 after it got repaired the warranty just expired how does that happen
  5. Shadowswar Win User

ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER EXCHANGE

In same situation.... no new updates it's coming up to a month now, Since I sent my controller. All they have to do it yes we recieved it send a new one back its exchange not a repair simple as that.
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox One Gamepads

I've also had a controller with a drift issue. I just sent it back under warranty and it got replaced quickly. Luckily the new controller did not have that issue
Thema:

1. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update? - Similar Threads - sent controller repair

2. i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...: i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that it has been received by microsoft. Help please? 86788785-5641-491e-9413-4b2865b650ac
  3. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  4. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...
  5. What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...: I sent my controller to be repaired by Microsoft only for it to not be fixed at all, is there anything I can do bc775a4d-1fb8-452d-8648-901645bd8b63
  6. Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...: Hi I sent my Xbox controller for repair in June . I contacted in July to ask where it was they said they sent it to my postal shop I asked for the invoice number so I could pick it up. However it...
  7. Controller Sent for repair. Returned in same condition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sent for repair. Returned in same condition: I recently sent an Xbox Elite 2 controller in for repair. The A and Y buttons both stick when depressed. The controller was received, "inspected", and sent back within the same day. The controller...
  8. Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?: I purchased an Xbox controller, and it was faulty when I opened it. I sent it in to be repaired under warranty. I saw on my MS account page they had received and were working on it... and then a...
  9. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  10. Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back: I’ve contacted support multiple times via email and call. I was told today they would call me back because the “offline team” was in a meeting and they needed information regarding my request....