I have seen this a bunch of times from others and my Xbox support page isn't loading and I...

Discus and support I have seen this a bunch of times from others and my Xbox support page isn't loading and I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you help me get my Minecraft account fixed like it can't be hard ea2fe961-b918-43e7-9758-32b586f4f367 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joseph gambill, Apr 2, 2023.

1. I have seen this a bunch of times from others and my Xbox support page isn't loading and I...

Can you help me get my Minecraft account fixed like it can't be hard

:)

joseph gambill, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have seen this a bunch of times from others and my Xbox support page isn't loading and I would like to update my Minecraft multiplayer because of logging back in

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly try using a different device or a different browser, Joseph and by updating your Minecraft multiplayer are you pertaining to your account and privacy settings? If yes, please use a different browser then you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.
  3. AlexGlazer Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Thanks for your help Phil, but my main issue at the moment isn't that i can't access multiplayer in Minecraft, it's that I can't log into my box account on Xbox. If I was able to then I'd change the multiplayer setting. When i click on sign in on Xbox.com, i get immediately redirected to the support page instead pf the log in page but the support page doesn't load in, it just get stuck on the loading screen.
  4. EvanBruceAlmigh Win User

Modern Warfare not loading

Hi teedup

From what I have seen from the support page on Twitter this is a ongoing issue and they recommend checking the status of the serve for the time been
  5. mykreau Win User

Gold / Store - 0x80131500 error

I have cleared the alternate MAC address per your instructions, but no change– the error page displays.

Again, this is primarily the games with gold page. Occasionally, the greater Microsoft store pages have issues, but 100% of the time, gwg fails to load and displays the message (note: my gwg account doesnt expire until december).

RE: the other suggestions:

I can access the gwg and other store pages from a computer and from the xbox app on my phone (no error).

I do not have another account to sign into to test.
  6. ultimatumm101 Win User

Pre-ordered black ops 3 digital deluxe but didn't install properly

Thanks for the reply that does seem possible however when you pre-order this it gives you ingame stuff and i have seen other people using the ingame stuff so i dont think its just a placeholder but im gonna wait till tommorow to see if it just takes a bunch
    of time before doing a load more looking into it
Thema:

I have seen this a bunch of times from others and my Xbox support page isn't loading and I...

1. I have seen this a bunch of times from others and my Xbox support page isn't loading and I... - Similar Threads - bunch times others

2. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  3. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  4. Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...: A random from our game joined our party and send over 5000 bots to both mine and my friends account at the time of writing this we are both concerned about getting a ban from our account for...
  5. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  6. I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings: Tv says it allow 4k 60hz gaming, but Xbox won’t Allow me to turn on the 50hz tab in display settings submitted by /u/MrHerbaDerb [link] [comments]
  7. Yesterday around 2pm the servers stopped working for a bunch of people still myself and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yesterday around 2pm the servers stopped working for a bunch of people still myself and...: This is the only game we play 9a334b4f-1f39-4e6a-83e1-4339d6906e9f
  8. Whenever I open my gallery tab on the xbox gamebar a bunch of icons from games appear...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I open my gallery tab on the xbox gamebar a bunch of icons from games appear...: [img] The thing is that once I click the "open in file explorer" it sends me to my Local Disk so I'm guessing that it may have something to do in there. [img]...
  9. I set a bunch of my child’s restrictions on his xbox so he can play games 18 and up and put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I set a bunch of my child’s restrictions on his xbox so he can play games 18 and up and put...: Black screen, not working, please help I can show all setting if you need 900b7b96-5cd4-4c99-b1e6-67718b32d3a1
  10. I haven't gotten any rewards in a long time yet I have spent a bunch...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I haven't gotten any rewards in a long time yet I have spent a bunch...: Ever since I redeemed the last batch of points, I never got any more... please help :) ? 806508f3-dd5b-4002-9d14-41f74f3ce065