I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not...

Discus and support I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I see that Sea of Thieves is an Xbox play anywhere game, and so I was thinking, "Oh let me install this on my PC because that is my preferred way of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UnbracingBus53, Mar 30, 2020.

1. I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not...

I see that Sea of Thieves is an Xbox play anywhere game, and so I was thinking, "Oh let me install this on my PC because that is my preferred way of gaming." So I got onto my PC and went to Sea of Thieves and tried to find where to install it. I signed
    in with the same Microsoft account and everything. But I think I might know the reason why I can't download it. So on the Microsoft store when you click on Sea of Thieves: Anniversary edition (the one I bought) it doesn't say Xbox Play Anywhere, but when you
    go to what is included in the Anniversary edition and click on Sea of Thieves (the actual game) it then does say Xbox Play Anywhere, but here is the tricky part, Sea of Thieves (just the base game not anniversary) is NOT sold separately meaning the only way
    to download it is through a code. I hope this is fixed or maybe there is a way to fix this because I want to try and play Sea of Thieves: Anniversary edition on my PC. So if someone is reading this it is a question because I don't know how to install Sea of
    Thieves on my PC and it's also a discussion because I think I might know why I and many other people can't install it on their PC.

:)

UnbracingBus53, Mar 30, 2020
  2. AnthonyGodin1 Win User

Sea of thieves Xbox to Windows 10

Just To be clear,

I can download sea of thieves on my pc even if it's says that I bought or for Xbox one?
  3. IRB Win User

I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not getting the option to install it.

Try opening the Microsoft Store, then click the 3 dots next to your picture in the top right and visit My Library.

Check to see if it appears in the Ready to Install list.
  4. Senkei88 Win User

I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not getting the option to install it.

That's definitely something worth pointing out and make aware of.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

yeah go to download/purchase history in windows, the store only shows the anniverasy edition and you most likely have the licence for the standard sea of thieves.
  6. eneserenz Win User

Can't download GTA 5 Premium

But I can download Sea of Thieves because I bought it from my Xbox..?
Thema:

I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not...

1. I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not... - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves download

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  4. I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download/ see sea of thieves in Microsoft store or the Xbox app.: So, I'm trying to download sea of thieves on my gaming laptop via the Microsoft store but whenever I search it, it doesn't show up. I've even tried via the Xbox app, but I can't see it either....
  5. Download speeds for Sea of Thieves are really slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download speeds for Sea of Thieves are really slow: So, I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I tried downloading other games, it worked completely fine I was getting a steady 3 MB/s for both games. While downloading Sea of Thieves,...
  6. Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...: Hi, I have an XBOX one series S digital… a few years old, following factory reset (all) I am trying to download owned games and each are minimum of 11 hrs. Is this normal? This is following...
  7. Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves: Code: 0x87E10BD0 When I try to install Sea of Thieves. This only happens with Sea of Thieves. I have tried everything I can find online, including everything from here...
  8. Sea of Thieves refuses to download to alternate folder, but it's the ONLY WAY.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves refuses to download to alternate folder, but it's the ONLY WAY.: Trying to download Sea of Thieves from the xbox app on my PC. Fails to download, displays error code 0x80070005. I tried all the suggested solutions that I found online across many websites (cmd...
  9. every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get...: every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get error code 0x80070015 every time. I have even tried downloading directly from microsoft store as well....
  10. Sea of Thieves, unable to download, error 0x80073CF9

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves, unable to download, error 0x80073CF9: Well, Today I redeemed a key for Sea of Thieves, right of the bat i couldnt download it and it kept giving me this error. I tried searching for solution online but was unable to solve the issue....