I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...

Discus and support I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have gone through the bot and the website, called multiple numbers and still can’t get anywhere closer. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MDYAS, Jan 24, 2024.

1. MDYAS
    MDYAS Guest

I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...

I have gone through the bot and the website, called multiple numbers and still can’t get anywhere closer. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and hasn’t worked out of the box. I returned it for repair over a fortnight ago and still not heard anything.

:)

MDYAS, Jan 24, 2024
  2. ThiccRichie Win User

why it do this to me

Hello noteybin,

Usually on the items packaging it would say how long you have to return the item. Another thing to check out is if you may have gotten any warranty on the controller. If you can't find the info of how many days you have to return your controller then I suggest
    calling the place you got it from.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as being in for repair. How do I speak to a human to find out what is going on?

Hello MDYAS,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, try contacting Microsoft support via live chat. Live chat is usually an effective way to talk to a human, For some other information, see the following Microsoft help link:

https://support.microsoft.com/micro...oft-edge-00cf7943-a9e1-975a-a33d-ac10ce454ca4

But before you make that communication, I must tell you that the delay of the products may take longer than estimated due to the high amount of work that must be presented, I recommend that you wait a while longer and if not, communicate in the way that I am recommending.

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Reparar mando Elite v1[Translation-Repair Elite v1 controller]

Hello Knot,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, if the controller is out of warranty. They no longer repair them. This is true for any controller that is out of warranty. Only items they repair out of warranty are the consoles.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. PaulLeroux2 Win User

Xbox 2020 Controller not visible on Bluetooth anymore

6. heyitzgomez Win User

Elite Series 2 Warranty

After I registered the controller on the Microsoft website it showed on my devices list with a one year warranty attatched to it.
Thema:

1. I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as... - Similar Threads - returned controller warranty

2. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  3. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  4. Controller return

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller return: I requested a return on a controller and dropped it off at the post office over two weeks ago. Still says return in progress. Wheres my refund? When i call numbers to talk to an agent it hangs up...
  5. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  6. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  7. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  9. Can I return a controller for a new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I return a controller for a new one?: Hello, I bought a new XboxOne controller and it glitches while I use it. I’ve tried doing all that google said to try to resolve the issue. Nothing helped. I took it to the store I purchased it...
  10. Controller warranty return accesories

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller warranty return accesories: Hi, I just made a exchange order with my xbox controller warranty. The page said that no accesories should be sent with the controller such as cables. My model of controller came with a...