I have redeemed my points to buy a cash car for xbox on the website and i did not get the 25 ...

Discus and support I have redeemed my points to buy a cash car for xbox on the website and i did not get the 25 ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have redeemed my points to buy a cash car for xbox on the website and i did not get the 25 letter code on xbox or the money in my account i need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by x iKrazzAngel, Nov 29, 2017.

1. I have redeemed my points to buy a cash car for xbox on the website and i did not get the 25 ...

I have redeemed my points to buy a cash car for xbox on the website and i did not get the 25 letter code on xbox or the money in my account i need help gamertag is oDrex Famous and the email i use is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

x iKrazzAngel, Nov 29, 2017
  2. irekski
    irekski Guest
    Xbox rewards

I renewed for a 12 month Xbox Live Gold and the point equivalent to the renewal did not add to my account..

I redeemed the code via website on 2/13/2014

irekski, Nov 29, 2017
  3. hoodoo
    hoodoo Guest
    5 Villains Pack DLC

For those that did not get the villians DLC as a pre-order you can buy it from Gamestop's power-up rewards website for 2000 points. I am pretty sure you get about 3000 points just for signing up if you do not already have an account. The code is given immediately
    on screen when redeemed. Now all I need is the Heroes pack. I have redeemed my points to buy a cash car for xbox on the website and i did not get the 25 ... :)

hoodoo, Nov 29, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I have redeemed my points to buy a cash car for xbox on the website and i did not get the 25 ...

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer suppprt via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards Program is not the same.

Smwutches, Nov 30, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

I have redeemed my points to buy a cash car for xbox on the website and i did not get the 25 code

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer suppprt via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards Program is not the same.
  6. Ackis Win User

Ich habe xbox Guthaben runtergeladen und es wurde angezeigt das es funktioniert hat aber sie werden nicht angezeigt und ich kann auch nix kaufen es sind 25 Euro

Translation:

Subject: I have downloaded xbox credits and it was shown that it worked but they are not displayed and I can not buy anything there are 25 euros

Post: My 25 euros are gone and the code has been redeemed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you redeem on the correct account?
  7. WolfehBite Win User

Microsoft Account Transition To Local Curreny

"Redeem for cash back"

It's not like you could've gotten cash back for MSP on your account, regardless I think it should be easier and if these people are 'poor' then should they really have Xbox Live in the first place? You do have to pay for the points, granted Silver is free
    but I mean, no point in having points if you can't afford to buy the game/content etc. Either way i'm go for the transition, though weary about the comments of people not getting the full value of their points being redeemed in currency.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Dark Souls 1 code is incorrect

Did you read the link on the email?

Anything lwS then 25 characters means that it has its own website where you redeem the code

I did it with my amazon codes too I had to redeem it thru a special website which linked to my accounr
  9. Stepphn Win User

Microsoft Points to Local Currency Transition

Should not have been legal for paid by cash memberships that Xbox decided to turn into points, to expire. I paid for a membership and that refund should have remained in my available cash!!! I did not "earn" this cash! I understand points expiring but not
    cash. Xbox/Microsoft basically stole my money!!
Thema:

1. I have redeemed my points to buy a cash car for xbox on the website and i did not get the 25 ... - Similar Threads - redeemed points buy

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  4. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  5. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  6. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  7. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  8. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  9. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  10. I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game: How it’s work when you buying a points on the game , i writed everything right in redeem space , it was show its okey i got them , but them i turning the game on.And looking in points i didn’t got...