I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.

Discus and support I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. a36d8b5c-6a6a-48e8-a82d-f50f1c889724 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cucciti4t, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Cucciti4t
    Cucciti4t Guest

:)

Cucciti4t, Oct 10, 2023
  2. Cucciti4t Win User

You saved my life, thank you very much. Yes it worked for me!
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Cucciti4t! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Typically, the content you purchase appears in your games and apps and is installed automatically. Follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select My games & apps > See all. In Full Library > My Games, you can see all the games you own using the profile you're signed in to on your console.

If you own a game that is not already installed on your console, the game name has a download icon.

When you select a title, you will be asked to install the game before you can play it.

Note: To filter your games list to show only games that are not currently installed, select the Filter button and change the Ready to Play filter to Ready to Install.

If you still don't see your game or add-on, sign out and sign in again. To do this,
    press the Xbox button and then go to File & System > Sign Out. Once you log back
    in, follow the steps above to view the content again.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/view-downloadablecontent

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Cucciti4t Win User

I'm going to follow all these steps and I'll let you know in a moment if they worked for me.
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Phantasy star online 2 perk bundle didn't give me a full code

Im in the same boat I redeemed it for pos2 im in the USA and when I got to my order history it says it's redeem I looked in game for an hour no luck I need help with it as well was just going to post about it I don't know where to go or what to do
  6. Smwutches Win User

I need help to redeem a game code

Gears 1 and 3 are region locked. So in order to download them, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to be in a region where the games are available.

The other 2 games are not region locked so they should work.
Thema:

1. I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. - Similar Threads - redeemed game where

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  6. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  7. how to redeem xbox code for child account where game is rated higher than setting for child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to redeem xbox code for child account where game is rated higher than setting for child: Hi there My child plays Fortnite on the xbox and because of his age and the content, I have to approve this along with any purchases. Which is really good because I get to control it. However,...
  8. Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass?: Hello, I recently purchased Game Pass Ultimate, but cannot find where the code is to redeem 6 free months of the included Spotify Premium. Anyone know where it is? Thanks, Nate....
  9. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  10. Name your game page moved - I can't find where to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name your game page moved - I can't find where to redeem code: Bought a bundle including choice of downloadable game but can't find where to redeem code. Can anyone help please? 7299d4cd-0381-469d-8489-a9c631fdabf0