I have redeem the Xbox one s fortnite Code but it won't appear

Discus and support I have redeem the Xbox one s fortnite Code but it won't appear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it store says that the code is ready for me but when i logged in it wont appear in my locker. Please help. 3274a84c-8c3f-41d9-ad00-fa39c1077854 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Urzu017, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Urzu017
    Urzu017 Guest

it store says that the code is ready for me but when i logged in it wont appear in my locker. Please help.

:)

Urzu017, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

Try seeing if it shows up on your console, or just wait a bit for your locker to update.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Urzu017,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue you may be experiencing with a recent code redemption on your Microsoft Account. If you purchased a content on your account, please take a moment to
    view your Xbox purchase history online
    to confirm the redeemed code.

If the code is in the history, try the following article:
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console(Disconnect and reconnect your console's
    power cable). If the issue persists, try contacting
    Epic Games Support
    for more in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. Enemy Misery Win User

Hello, if you exchanged the code in the application and it appears in your history just wait a bit for it to appear in your game or similarly check in ready to install in the game and you can find your
    skin there.
  5. Urzu017 Win User

Hi! Thanks for the quick response.

Yes the code is in the purchase history. I redeemed it using my xbox app on my phone and played fortnite on my phone to check if it was unlocked. Do i need to redeem it first on the console to unlock the skin? Thanks.
  6. JackOom Win User

Redeemed Fortnite code won't appear.

I'd get in contact with epic games if the code was successfully redeemed on the Microsoft side, or try restarting the game and the console to see if it just needed to have your account reconnect
    I've been trying Microsoft and Epic support for almost a week now, so I wasn't clear here when I posted this.

I don't have an Xbox One to "install" the content like I've seen people do online.

I bought the wireless controller to play other games, I just happen to play Fortnite on PC and I decided to have that small bonus (the Fortnite edition).

I didn't just pay more for a color scheme. Microsoft should make it easier to get what I bought on their part.
Thema:

1. I have redeem the Xbox one s fortnite Code but it won't appear - Similar Threads - redeem fortnite Code

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  4. Fortnite redeem code not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite redeem code not working: My daughter for a fortnite card for her birthday and we redeemed it for her but the code isn't working. Its saying .you cant redeem is code here but yet again you can redeem it through the...
  5. How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Long does it take for my item that i redeemed a code to come into fortnite?: About 15 hours ago, i redeemed a code from Xbox/microsoft into fortnite (cross comms pack) and i havent got the item yet. (The code was succesful and all that) is this normal?...
  6. so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...: so can someone help me with this ive tried everything 25263f72-bbda-4c51-997a-a8dc81afac10
  7. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite: How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite 861f65d2-01ca-4b6b-a06a-d8700e237b3b
  8. hi, please help i redeemed fortnite code it appears in history of orders i redeemed code in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi, please help i redeemed fortnite code it appears in history of orders i redeemed code in...: hi, please help i redeemed fortnite code it appears in history of orders i redeemed code in browser on microsoft site and it didnt appear when i opened fortnite please help...
  9. If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...: So I was thinking of purchasing an Xbox live code for a fortnite item online but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to claim it through cloud gaming since I don't have an Xbox to claim it through. If I...
  10. I can't redeem a Fortnite Xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite Xbox code.: I logged in and entered the 16 digit code and got the 25 digit code but can only put 23 digits in. If I go back to the start it says the 16 digit code has been used. I believe I've only got a...