I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

Discus and support I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chucked-Woodchuck, Jan 5, 2024.

1. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working

:)

Chucked-Woodchuck, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Team Klepek Win User

Elite Info

Q - If I buy a Season Pass, will I get early access to the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs?

A - No, fans who purchase the Season Pass will have access to each of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs on the same date as those who purchase the DLC Map Packs á la carte for their respective platform.

From the link in the first post.
  3. BbqChickenPizza Win User

black ops 3 season pass not updating maps

I have season pass and went in to Black Ops 3 store to get new map and it charged me for the map pack. Bunch of crap that they charged me for the maps when I have season pass.
  4. HassanB Win User

My new down load

Hello,

You would need to purchase map packs that you wish to play from the Xbox LIVE marketplace separately. There is no such thing as a season pass or free content for having Elite with Black Ops 1.

The only time you would have gotten content for free is if you had a Call of Duty ELITE membership that was paid at the time and you would only get Modern Warfare 3 DLC for free. If you have a free ELITE membership now, you would need to pay for that Modern
    Warfare 3 DLC as well.

As far as Black Ops 2 is concerned, this game has a season pass which you can purchase if you wish to download all of the DLC that comes out for this game.
  5. PhloydBarnum Win User

Black ops II Nuketown Zombies trouble!

"The Nuketown Zombies map is the first piece of DLC included in the $50 Season Pass. The Season Pass will also give players access to four multiplayer map packs arriving this year. While these map packs will be available for individual purchase, Nuketown
    Zombies will only be released for gamers with a Season Pass or special edition of the game."

-----------------------------

If you received, your "free code" from one of the many web sites advertising "Black Ops 2 Nuketown Zombies Map promo Redeem Codes Free", you'll have to ask them about it. I find that you get what you pay for.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Premium Content Blocked

Hi JJASOND,

Thanks for your post. I understand you're having issues joining games on Black Ops II due to required add-ons. Have you purchased the DLC needed in the past? You can find all that DLC here:

Black Ops II - Season Pass

I hope this helps.
Thema:

I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

1. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,... - Similar Threads - recently purchased season

2. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  3. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  6. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...: Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no...
  7. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  8. I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...: I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and 165hz compatible, upon trying to connect my...
  9. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  10. My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,: I recently purchased Atomic Heart and Starfield while my PS5 is in the shop for repairs. I bought them both on the XBox app on PC (Windows 10). when I go to play them, I am continually given the...