I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

Discus and support I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex Conti, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Alex Conti
    Alex Conti Guest

I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and 165hz compatible, upon trying to connect my Xbox series to the monitor and set it up I have found that it will not work. After going through the setting on the Xbox and the monitor all I can accomplish is being able to run 1080p, when trying to select 120hz the monitors screen turns black and comes up with input not supported. Someone please help

:)

Alex Conti, Dec 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: