I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...

Discus and support I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently brought EA FC 24 from xbox Store. But why it is asking me to take Ultimate Game pass to play online multiplayer ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nithish Reddy Nagam, Nov 28, 2023.

1. I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...

I have recently brought EA FC 24 from xbox Store.
    But why it is asking me to take Ultimate Game pass to play online multiplayer ?

:)

Nithish Reddy Nagam, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on series s

Thank you for your response, Noam! I apologize that the steps above didn't work.

I just need to know more information about this. Do you have an Xbox Game Pass, or did you subscribe to EA Play?

If yes, please try these steps:

1. Search for the “EA Play” App on the Xbox store and download it.
    2. Open the EA Play App.
    3. If you are not subscribed, do so now.
    4. Navigate to “Game Trials” and find EA FC 24.
    5. Click on “Free Trial” and start to download EA FC 24.
    6. When opening EA FC 24, you’ll receive a notification informing you how long your trial remains.

Please give me an update after taking these steps.

Source:
    https://dotesports.com/ea-sports-fc/news/how-to-play-the-ea-fc-24-10-hour-trial-with-ea-play

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my gift card in the store

4. Hoskayra Win User

Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

Hello John G, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search in EA support and they suggested the following steps to transfer points from Fifa 23 to Fifa 24 and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account :

Yes, you have unused FIFA Points in FIFA 23, you can transfer them and convert them to EAS FC Points in EA SPORTS FC™ 24. See the steps below to learn how to do this.

Attention! January 1, 2024 is the last day to transfer and convert FIFA Points to FC Points.

To transfer your FIFA 23 Points to EA SPORTS FC™ 24, you will need to log in to EAS FC 24 on your console or PC. You cannot convert Points in the Ultimate Team™ web app or companion app.

After transferring your EAS FC Points to your console or PC, you'll see the updated amount in the Ultimate Team™ web or companion app.

How to transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24

The first time you log into Ultimate Team™, Clubs or VOLTA FOOTBALL™, you will see a prompt giving you the option to transfer your Points.

The pop-up notification says the following:

«We have seen that you have an unused balance of FIFA Points in FIFA 23. Do you want to transfer it and convert it into FC Points in FC 24? Please note that this transfer is irreversible. Once you have transferred your Points balance, you can only use them in EAS FC 24. This transfer is one-time and you will not be able to transfer any more Points after this process.

Remember a few things:

You can only transfer and convert FIFA Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on the same console family. For example, you can transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on Xbox Series X and S, but not from FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X and S to EAS FC 24 on PlayStation 5.

The transfer is not reversible. You cannot return your Points to FIFA 23 after you have completed the transfer.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information Source (Credits): https://help.ea.com/es/help/ea-sports-fc/transfer-and-convert-fc-points/#:~:text=¿Ican transferir% 20Points%20de%20EA,EA%20SPORTS%20FC%E2%84%A2%2024.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Missing Item

Hello KingoMelo,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

. I'm sorry to hear that you are missing the TOTW 1 Ultimate Team Player Item from your EAFC 24 preorder. Please follow these steps to check if you have received the item:

- Go to your Xbox dashboard and select My games & apps.

- Find EAFC 24 and press the Menu button on your controller.

- Select Manage game & add-ons and then Ready to install.

- Look for the TOTW 1 Ultimate Team Player Item and select Install.

If you don't see the item in the Ready to install section, please try restarting your console and checking again.

Please see: Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I preordered FC 24 on xbox and paid for it but have not received it?

Hi Harry K! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

If the problem is that you have not received the FC 24 game on Xbox, share with you a few steps as well as a link where you can find additional helpful information.

Go to My games and apps.
    Find EA Sports FC 24.
    Press A to select the game.
    Choose "Ready to Install" from the drop-down menu.
    Select the available plugin you want to install and confirm.

And the link is the following:

https://www.gosunoob.com/guides/fc-24-4600-points-missing-ultimate-pre-order-not-showing/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as pups (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...

1. I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and... - Similar Threads - recently Brought Microsoft

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  4. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  7. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  8. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  10. I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz: My series s says the monitor is only 60hz and will not allow me to turn on 165hz how do I fix this? I am using y27gq-20 Lenovo monitor 3df1eba3-0fbe-4826-ab94-0a7739110e49