I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...

Discus and support I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Audio sounds good My friends are complaining about how I sound weird I've tried adjusting mic monitoring but that hasn't solved it yet I have opened... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alfie Phillips, Apr 30, 2023.

1. I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...

Audio sounds good

My friends are complaining about how I sound weird I've tried adjusting mic monitoring but that hasn't solved it yet I have opened it from the box today and don't know what to do

:)

Alfie Phillips, Apr 30, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining about how my headset sounds like I'm in a 'tunnel' how do I fix this?

3. CarTzy Win User

I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining about how my headset sounds like I'm in a 'tunnel' how do I fix this?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Soylent Black Win User

Wireless headset

Key word being "3rd party". I have a wireless headset that works fine for my 360, why isn't there one offered by M$ for the xbox one? My biggest point is that in 2014 a wireless headset should have been included or at least offered for the "next gen" system.
    Over than a charging cable when needed and the cables that hook the system up, there is no reason for a wires. Everything is wireless now. I wouldn't complain if it was 2000. It just seems behind the times in the way of video game systems. It just seems
    like common sense. I've resorted to using my 360 for party chats while I play on the one. Just a step backwards.
  5. militantpop Win User

Xbox One PDP Prismatic Afterglow USB controller has buzzing sound transmitting over mic

I have just bought the prismatic xbox one controller (awesome controller)...... but as other have said, friends are complaining of a buzzing sound in party chat.

is there a fix for this at all?
  6. Antillion Win User

Can connect to XBL but can't do anything else.

You may be running into an issue with wireless interference. Do you have any 3rd party wireless headsets or wireless speakers for your TV? Any wireless networks that have similar signal strength to your own that have shown up recently?
Thema:

I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...

1. I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining... - Similar Threads - recently bought wireless

2. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  6. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  7. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  8. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...
  9. Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my recently bought PC games nor can I see it in my libary: I just bought Halo Chief Edition and Halo 5 on X Cloud Gaming. But, it doesn't allow me to download it and doesnt appear in my Xbox Installer App Libary. 2e3e6f35-a0b6-4551-9091-533ebbea590f
  10. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896