I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....

Discus and support I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The first ban I got was very random and came out of no where. I submitted a case review but got denied with no explanation. After I waited the ban out... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kody Maggard, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Kody Maggard
    Kody Maggard Guest

I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....

The first ban I got was very random and came out of no where. I submitted a case review but got denied with no explanation. After I waited the ban out I went to change my profile picture and when I changed it I got permanently banned. I feel like I have not done anything worth a permanent ban and only want my account back. Please help.

:)

Kody Maggard, Jun 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: