I have purchased microsoft jave for my child but it will not allow multiplayer

Discus and support I have purchased microsoft jave for my child but it will not allow multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i enable multiplayer on my microsoft account for minecraft java deluxe edition? c23cca5b-c619-4fd3-a8ca-d46133fd9c4f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rose Daphne Roberts, Dec 2, 2023.

1. I have purchased microsoft jave for my child but it will not allow multiplayer

How do i enable multiplayer on my microsoft account for minecraft java deluxe edition?

:)

Rose Daphne Roberts, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Rose Daphne Roberts Win User

Thank you for your response, I should have added more info.

I have a microsift family account for my son, he has an xbox account attached as he has a nintendo switch with minecraft and we needed it for multiplayer.

I have ticked allowed in the xbox account for multiplayer and clubs under his profile, yet it is still asking for me to allow multi player in microsoft settings.

I am lost!!
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Thank you so much for the clarification!

That is indeed odd. In this case, I highly suggest you reach out to Mojang for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Rose! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft Multiplayer feature. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

A child account can't manage the privacy settings on its own, you will need an adult Microsoft account to manage the privacy settings for the child account.

A child account is registered on the birthdate 21 years old and below upon the account's first creation while an adult account is registered on the birthdate 22 years old and older.

Note: Make sure that the child account is not yet added to a Microsoft family on account.microsoft.com > Family settings. If it's already added, you can simply adjust the child account to "Family Member" and the adult account to be the "Organizer"

Here's what you need to do please create a new Microsoft adult account with a new email address on account.microsoft.com

Once you have the adult account, sign in to account.microsoft.com > Family settings > then add your child account as a "Family member"

Note: Ensure that your adult account is the "Organizer" and your child account is the "Family Member" to make this work.

Once you have successfully added your child account to your Microsoft family, you can proceed to manage your child account's privacy settings using your adult account. Here's how:

Sign in to your adult Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

Select your Gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & Online Safety.

Note: Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or PIN.

Select the gamertag for the child account that you want to manage.

Select the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update all of the options as "Allow" and "Everyone", and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

Then check if you will be able to play online multiplayer in Minecraft using your child account.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ttings by selecting View details & customize.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Noah H. Win User

Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

I do have a childs account, but everything is allowed.

Since I have a childs account, is multiplayer turned off by default?
  6. Vanessaez Win User

Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

Hello Thunder C, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

Why is Microsoft Families not allowing my child to play in multiplayer mode?

I am very sorry for the problems you are having with Microsoft Families. I understand that it can be frustrating when something does not work as it should.

There are several reasons why Microsoft Families might be preventing your child from playing in multiplayer mode. One possibility is that the age restrictions are not set up correctly. Make sure that the age restrictions for multiplayer mode are set to "Allow". You can also try increasing the maximum allowed age for multiplayer mode.

Another possibility is that your child does not have a Microsoft account. If so, you will need to create an account for them and add them to your Microsoft family.

Finally, it is also possible that there is a problem with the Minecraft software. Try reinstalling the game to see if that resolves the problem.

Here are some specific steps you can follow to try to troubleshoot the problem:

Check age restrictions. Open the Xbox Family app and go to "Settings". Then, select "Content restrictions" and make sure that the age restrictions for multiplayer mode are set to "Allow". You can also try increasing the maximum allowed age for multiplayer mode.
    Check if your child has a Microsoft account. If they do not have an account, you will need to create one for them. To do this, go to the Microsoft accounts website and click "Create account".
    Reinstall Minecraft. To do this, open the Microsoft Store app and search for Minecraft. Then, click "Install".

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
Thema:

1. I have purchased microsoft jave for my child but it will not allow multiplayer - Similar Threads - purchased microsoft jave

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  4. Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV...: Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV if those services have the same movie available to buy? I keep seeing post regarding Movies Anywhere and...
  5. XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT: XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT 6 WEEKS 6 WEEKS NO RESPONSE FROM MICROSOFT SUPPORT, BROKEN CONTROLLER WAS CONFIRMED SENT OUT, NO NEW UNIT WAS DELIVERED - I...
  6. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  9. Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?: Is microsoft complete avaliable for xbox or surface devices in India? 5523ba12-b08f-498d-9ea3-c79fc79f5159
  10. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...