i have purchased a console product and now i cant refund it help

Discus and support i have purchased a console product and now i cant refund it help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i accidentaly purchased 1700 robux for console, and i dont have a console. i tried refunding but it was refused, i tried contacting the numbe and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nipuna nipuna, Dec 22, 2022.

1. i have purchased a console product and now i cant refund it help

i accidentaly purchased 1700 robux for console, and i dont have a console. i tried refunding but it was refused, i tried contacting the numbe and it said i wasnt authorized to call, what should i do? please help i lost 20 €

:)

nipuna nipuna, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Nipuna, this forum is for public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access to the refund department.

They are an offline department that only handle refund requests, what you can try is to respond to the email you received from them.
  3. eattheliving Win User

Error code 0x803F8001, help!

As expected, my request for a refund was denied. The purchase is almost 3 years old. I said this was going to happen.

Now i cant play the game, i cant repurchase it and no one can help me.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Helpful Customer Support Department ????

I take it that you had a refund request to a product denied?

To be eligible for a refund certain requirements will need to be met.

1. Have purchased the product in the last 14 days.

2. Have not played/use it for more than 2 hours.

Do note that certain products, like DLC etc is not able to be refunded and therefoe it will be noted on the product page on the website.

As for the "media console"

Xbox is classified as an entertainment console/media which will be able to be used for gaming, movies/films etc.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership.
    You would need to call in for refunds and account problems
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Refund Policy

Hi Terroriser05,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a refund. There are many factors to refunds that the refund team takes into consideration. Here is a Paragraph from the

digital refund terms

All sales of Digital Game Products are considered final, but we understand there may be extenuating circumstances. When you request a refund for these products, and depending on the purchase or content
    type in determining refund eligibility, we consider a variety of factors like time since date of purchase, time since release, and use of the product.

Also any previous refunds are taken into account. I know it is under 2 hours of use on the product.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. i have purchased a console product and now i cant refund it help - Similar Threads - purchased console product

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  4. Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?: We have many charges from xbox on our bank account. Our son said he didn't make the purchaes and that his friend probably did because he shared his log in information with his friend. We see the...
  5. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  6. I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option: I relatively recently purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no option to get it covered with any kind of insurance. It's a lot of money for me to spend and I can't afford for...
  7. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...
  8. Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Syncing Purchases to PC from Console: If I purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and I link my microsoft account with my PS4 account, will the purchase sync with the accounts? I just want to play the Minecraft I paid for on my PC....
  9. I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...: I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a message saying install this content to an xbox console 7bd30fb2-d064-45da-ac8a-63a33969507f
  10. I have purchased a game but the console is saying I have not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a game but the console is saying I have not: If I have purchased a game, why is it saying I need to purchase the game and deleted all my pre ordered skins and weapons? df73444b-e03c-421e-8e41-a921105a7fad