I have problem to connect to xbox live

Discus and support I have problem to connect to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi When i want to connect to xbox live I recived this message : Page couldn't be loaded . Try again later Code " 0x80131505 " Cv "... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by amirpory, Oct 2, 2018.

1. amirpory
    amirpory Guest

Hi

When i want to connect to xbox live I recived this message :

Page couldn't be loaded . Try again later

Code " 0x80131505 "

Cv " e8sll465UEGay2ra"

Please help me .I appriciate you so much

:)

amirpory, Oct 2, 2018
  2. edt89
    edt89 Guest
    I cant play Destiny?

I'm having the exact same problem.....this is such f***ing BS. I'm connected to the internet...xbox live is working fine on the rest of the system, and yet I'm stuck in a permanent cycle of "Attention: this game requires a connection to Xbox Live" notice. This is ridiculous.

edt89, Oct 2, 2018
  3. SyNergy xz
    SyNergy xz Guest
    xbox 360 - kein xbox live mit hdmi

Hallo leute ich habe folgendes problem : ich habe mir heute ein hdmi-kabel zugelegt. wenn ich es anschliesse funktioniert alles auch normal,nur wenn ich mich dann bei xbox live verbinden möchte kommt eine fehlermeldung und es verbindet nicht. wenn ich dann
    aber die xbox mit dem normalen kabel anschliesse klappt xbox live aufeinmal und es verbindet. woran könnte das liegen? danke schonmal

[Hello people I have the following problem: I have today risen HDMI cable. if I connect everything works normally, but if I then want to connect to Xbox Live is an error message and it does not connect. but then when I connect the cable with the normal
    xbox xbox live works and suddenly it connects. what's wrong with that? Thanks in advance]

SyNergy xz, Oct 2, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hi Amir!

After thoroughly reading your post I do have two questions I would like to clarify. Is this on an Xbox One or Windows 10? Also is there anything that was already done to troubleshoot this
    error code?

I would suggest to try to perform a
    power cycleif on the Xbox.

If on a Windows PC I would suggest to perform a restart on the PC: Go to
    Start, se
    lect the
    Powerbutton, and then select
    Restart.

Hope to hear back soon

XBF Leslie D, Oct 2, 2018
  5. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    XBF Erick C, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

7. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I have a problem with connection to xbox live

Hiya Darx666

Thank you for contacting forum support.

you can also try to reset the router and modem for 3mins, then reconnect to the console and see if that resolved the service alert notice. Also as the users above have said, please attempt to go online and test your digital content (Games and Apps) and see
    if they have issues launching.

you may also attempt to set up a DNS and test your network

Settings> System> Network settings> Your network> Configure Network> DNS settings> Manual> Primary 8.8.8.8> Secondary 8.8.4.4> then test your network.

Hope this helps.
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

There was an issue regarding connecting to xbox live on xbox 360. A Tweet was send out and the team is working on the issue.
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Darx,

You are fine, anytime you test the network and there is a service alert it will show there. There has been a service alert most of the day for Xbox 360 purchase and content. As of now the service alert is gone, but could still show when testing network.
    We recommend trying your game and if it works then you are ok. It is just letting you know what could be affecting things, is why it posts when testing network or showing in network status.

Thanks,

Brad
  10. FreeAndSay Win User

Hi Darx,

Clearing your MAC address may fix this issue, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear MAC address > Restart.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. I have problem to connect to xbox live - Similar Threads - problem connect live

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  4. Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4: Hi, I have just recieve a notice when i try to connect to forza live, i get this message.. Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers. Why do I have this problem ? I have never had...
  5. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8
  6. Problema para conectar a xbox live(problem to connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema para conectar a xbox live(problem to connect to xbox live): Hi,i cannot login to xbox live because it says i dont have internet connectión,but im connected and logged to my micrososft account the xbox app is connected and shows me the games,app store is...
  7. Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem): As soon as I upgraded to GamePass for my X Box Series X, My X Box360 had issues connecting my profile to the point where I couldn't play on Xbox360. As soon as I removed Game Pass from my account,...
  8. Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem: I just bought an Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed both Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. The problem is I get an error in both games saying "Unable to connect to...
  9. problem to connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem to connect to xbox live: hello I have a big problem to connect to xbox live my console and property to connect to the internet for the conexion multiplayer and ok and my nat and open I do not understand...
  10. hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..: have problem with connect to xbox live and update.. after until 8 minutes is error code 4467-0000-3080-0506-8007-2EE2 whats means??before was everything good just now is problem with connect to...