I have problem in halowaypoint! Help!!!

Discus and support I have problem in halowaypoint! Help!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have trouble changing my settings in Halowaypoint, how do I edit it to access the messages and join a Spartan company?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JEFE MAESTRO743, Sep 1, 2018.

1. I have problem in halowaypoint! Help!!!

I have trouble changing my settings in Halowaypoint, how do I edit it to access the messages and join a Spartan company?

:)

JEFE MAESTRO743, Sep 1, 2018
  2. SirMatt007
    SirMatt007 Guest
    Halo 5 missing downloadable content

I have the exact same problem. I do not believe it has been solved however I suggest heading over to the halowaypoint forums for a little more info if you havent already. If 343i or Microsoft it listening then please solve this problem.

SirMatt007, Sep 1, 2018
  3. StuartATrueRed, Sep 1, 2018
  4. I have problem in halowaypoint! Help!!!

Tell me bro, what is your real problema with this?

Chyrola Cuello, Sep 1, 2018
  5. In my profile halowaypoint, I can not join any Spartan company, I have no option to join and I have the messages off, I want to change my initial configuration, you know how? Speak spanish??

JEFE MAESTRO743, Sep 1, 2018
  6. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    JEFE MAESTRO743,

How are you my friend? For a specific gaming question you would have to post to the actual game site forums so that the developers of the actual game can comment on the difficulties your having. Our xbox agents and ambassadors wouldn't know about in game
    solutions unless they actually play that particular game themselves. Here's a link to the developers website.
    Halowaypoint

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I have problem in halowaypoint! Help!!!