I have problem i gave bought modern warfare 2 vsult edition digital and i cant play the...

Discus and support I have problem i gave bought modern warfare 2 vsult edition digital and i cant play the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have problem i gave bought modern warfare 2 vsult edition digital and i cant play the early campaign to day at 8 o clock and now its 20:30 its say os... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by petros boulgaris, Oct 21, 2022.

1. I have problem i gave bought modern warfare 2 vsult edition digital and i cant play the...

I have problem i gave bought modern warfare 2 vsult edition digital and i cant play the early campaign to day at 8 o clock and now its 20:30 its say os to early

:)

petros boulgaris, Oct 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have problem i gave bought modern warfare 2 vsult edition digital and i cant play the campaign

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Petros

Where are you physically located?
    According to this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
    "The Campaign releases for anyone who pre-ordered the title on October 20th at 10am PST"

Can you double check if you ordered the vault edition?
    Go to your Microsoft account order history here
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Feel free to share screenshots, but conceal personal information
  3. TROLL xHYPER Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Update Error code

hi i also am having the same problems i bought modern warfare 2 and i been playing it for ages and as of today it has been removed from my xbox go and redownload it and within a split second of it trying to download it says cant download modern warfare 2
    could i been hacked but i have no idea
  4. lnnspire Win User

Download restarting without error message at 79% ?

I have been having the same issue with trying to download both Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops 2. I recently bought BO2 for $50 digitally and would really like to play a game I spent that much money on.
  5. Chris M19 Win User

I didnt recieve my points from a Call Of Duty gift card

Thank you for the help, But I have realized that i have bought points for Modern Warfare 1 and not Modern Warfare 2
  6. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

Thema:

I have problem i gave bought modern warfare 2 vsult edition digital and i cant play the...

1. I have problem i gave bought modern warfare 2 vsult edition digital and i cant play the... - Similar Threads - problem gave bought

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. I came here with a problem because support gave me this option.

in XboX Insiders
    I came here with a problem because support gave me this option.: Support gave me options for help, as an insider I was told to get help from insiders. I came here, and I'm told to go to support by a mod called TrainAss. So I'm told to go in circles. submitted...
  8. You read not read my problem and gave me a incorrect answer My Mission Pandemic Rewards Problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You read not read my problem and gave me a incorrect answer My Mission Pandemic Rewards Problem: Not to be rude but did you even read my problem or look at my orders. Your answer made no sense to me. This is the answer you gave me, which is incorrect. I'm going to give you guys one more try...
  9. I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...: Under above link is an emailadress, within hours I received no answer. 6a5a58fd-3100-422f-8331-34a0b82ef599
  10. Hi, I have a problem I lost my code a month that they gave me in the game halo tmcc as I get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a problem I lost my code a month that they gave me in the game halo tmcc as I get ...: Hi, I have a problem I lost my code a month that they gave me in the game halo tmcc as I get back it? 2903731c-dae9-40b9-98d3-662f7d8614a7