I have posted on here several times trying to get help regarding my Xbox account being...

Discus and support I have posted on here several times trying to get help regarding my Xbox account being... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I will be taking documentation and several pictures receiving these events. 3607e726-2f1d-4694-93e4-9d6b858c3a73 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FarTask, Mar 6, 2022.

1. FarTask
    FarTask Guest

I have posted on here several times trying to get help regarding my Xbox account being...

I will be taking documentation and several pictures receiving these events.

:)

FarTask, Mar 6, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have posted on here several times trying to get help regarding my Xbox account being suspiciously banned and a moderator is deleting my request for help.

They're being deleted because you already have a thread open. Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You may want to read through the forum guidlines.
  3. Crookztar80 Win User

Not being shown as gold member

My account is STILL being shown as not having gold, and I have STILL not received any response from support and it is almost 3 days since my first post. I have made purchases during this period and I am worried I won't receive the correct rebate. I have
    tried phoning Xbox support, who told me they couldn't help as it is a problem with rewards. But I have received no response after posting AND messaging on here several times.
  4. BigSilverBear Win User

Save Game

I assume this is related to the Dungeons & Dragons game? There are several posts regarding bugs and glitches but posting here will not get the attention of the games developer. Try their own website/forums and take it from there.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Awesome Minecraft World Crashing

This issue seem to have several reasons one of them being when you try to convert a beta created world into the xbox one edition . I suggest you to post regarding this in-game issue at the game devs forums.
  6. JayFiona Win User

minecraft multiplayer

Hi,

I have the exact same problem and have tried to post to other chains in order to get help but so far nobody has seen my messages. Mine says on that place that "could not load at that time. Try again later." Problem is, I have tried several times per day for over a week now and still it says the same. This has happened since I migrated and I even tried setting up a parental control over my account so as to allow the multiplayer but even then it only gave me chances to change the settings for the parental account, not the one I actually use for Minecraft, so I have taken that away again. Should I post a separate chain or can I get help here?
Thema:

1. I have posted on here several times trying to get help regarding my Xbox account being... - Similar Threads - posted here several

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. I have filed this on console, posting here because this needs addressing.

in XboX Insiders
    I have filed this on console, posting here because this needs addressing.: I'll keep it short alpha skip ahead About 2ish weeks ago, latest asa dash bork my xbox series x. Everything I cold or warm the Xbox (I'm using lowest power drain in sleep mode) the console tells...
  4. Again I was told by customer support xbox to post here

in XboX Insiders
    Again I was told by customer support xbox to post here: Hi earlier I made a post because I was on support with Xbox and they did not want to get me a supervisor I have waited days do to being suspended. Customer support said I need to create a post to...
  5. Was told to post here by Xbox Support not in insider program.

in XboX Insiders
    Was told to post here by Xbox Support not in insider program.: Mw2 Multiplayer is freezing every single game I play, can't complete a match, hasn't frozen once in Warzone 2 or DMZ, started after the Season 1 update. Have reset Xbox and deleted all save files...
  6. Games with gold vote: your thoughts post them here, we will be Heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold vote: your thoughts post them here, we will be Heard: I think things like black ops should be in game's for Gold and most other well known titles not these low graphic cheap game's as of late the last three months have been a wast of money witch is...
  7. Can't reset passwork due to lost authenicator app, Microsoft support told me to post here.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't reset passwork due to lost authenicator app, Microsoft support told me to post here.: Pretty much the title. I've been trying to recover my account because my phone was accidentally hardware reset and i lost access to the authenicator app. I've been on chat to the 'support' team...
  8. Was told to post here by support agent.

in XboX Insiders
    Was told to post here by support agent.: Hi. My issue is custom gamerpics. I can upload but the pics are neither approved or denied. They just stay in pending. Been this way for 3 months now. I have an adult account. We've done all the...
  9. Here is an update on my last post regarding my hard drive.

in XboX Insiders
    Here is an update on my last post regarding my hard drive.: Link to last post: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/k3ybh7/my_xbox_one_s_has_been_crashing_a_lot_of_my_games/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 So after reading all of...
  10. Have No Clue Why i Was Asked To Post Here

in XboX Insiders
    Have No Clue Why i Was Asked To Post Here: [IMG] Hello guys , it has been a constant fight against microsoft for the last 2 years . After this error in a support chat i lost my account and after 2 more , to resume i went to the support...