I have payed the fee to get my gamertag to be changed to BamOnPetrol. have waited hours, it...

Discus and support I have payed the fee to get my gamertag to be changed to BamOnPetrol. have waited hours, it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please get someone that can help me change it or find out why it has not been changed b93c3f1e-0cc8-47b1-99fc-ce98eea73719 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bam Brickle, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Bam Brickle
    Bam Brickle Guest

I have payed the fee to get my gamertag to be changed to BamOnPetrol. have waited hours, it...

Please get someone that can help me change it or find out why it has not been changed

:)

Bam Brickle, Nov 22, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I have payed the fee to get my gamertag to be changed to BamOnPetrol. have waited hours, it still has not been changed. Can someone help me i do not want to pay again.

Hi Bam. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

It can take around 24-48 hours for the change to take effect across all Xbox services. If it hasn't changed after 48 hours, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Daft Badger Win User

someone that change my gamertag to definitive nickname

Details on how to change your gamertag can be found
    here

You will have to pay a fee to change your gamertag,you will not get to change it for free.
  4. Sword Style Win User

My Xbox Live Gamertag Violates the Code of Conduct

Your gamertag is not in violation of the code of conduct. If you wish to change it, you will have to pay the standard fee. If you do not have the money at this time, then you will have to wait until you do.
  5. Walterbengt03 Win User

GamerTag Update

Note that you have to pay a fee to change your gamertag
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Why can't I change my Xbox gamertag without paying, even though I have never changed it before?

I want to change my gamertag so I am no longer stuck with my old one, and supposedly its free the first time, and yet it still says I have to pay. is there any way I can change it without having to pay a stupid fee made for "security reasons" (face it Microsoft, its for money. add a cooldown.)
    You only get the free name change if you didnt choose your gamertag yourself when creating your account and if you were given a randomly generated gamertag.

The gamertag you have right now isnt a randomly generated one and would be one that you would have chosen. That would have counted as your one free gamertag change.

Any further changes would have the gamertag change fee.
Thema:

1. I have payed the fee to get my gamertag to be changed to BamOnPetrol. have waited hours, it... - Similar Threads - payed fee gamertag

2. Why was I charged a $15 courtesy pay fee??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I charged a $15 courtesy pay fee??: As the title states I was charged a courtesy pay fee of $15 which over drew my account and I'd like to know why 02d69370-ddd2-4cab-8d1c-fa5568ed4c6b
  3. I never changed my gamertag before, bur when I will change appear I have to pay a fee....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I never changed my gamertag before, bur when I will change appear I have to pay a fee....: I never changed my gamertag before, bur when I will change appear I have to pay a fee. Someone can help me? 03f22008-99e8-45cb-aa6a-620d58443eba
  4. If your Xbox game pass is past due and you pay the fee, will it make you pay for the months...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If your Xbox game pass is past due and you pay the fee, will it make you pay for the months...: So I decided to renew my Xbox Live Gold today and a message pops up telling me i already have a subscription with gold included, so I go to microsoft.com and I’m about to pay it, and then it says...
  5. The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...: There is no known option on how to change the annual `Gold` fee each year by a single day. This causes one of two problems. (besides Microsoft [currently on Windows 10] not allowing each letter...
  6. Gold membership fee overdue but unable to pay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership fee overdue but unable to pay.: Is there anyone else out there that has had the issue where they suddenly have an amount due on their xbox live membership, but when they go to pay it, my card info is up to date and even if i...
  7. Can't pay my unpaid xbox live subscription fee

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pay my unpaid xbox live subscription fee: Hi, my actual paiement card is invalid, so i have some sub fee to pay, but i can't unbind my actual card or pay with another as the paiement page doesnt show me anything but the fee i have to pay....
  8. Gamertag forced changed, was told I didn't have to pay the fee.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag forced changed, was told I didn't have to pay the fee.: My gamertag was forcefully changed yesterday. I contend this was wrongful and the result of some idiots holding a personal grudge against me and reporting me en masse. Whatever the case, I posted...
  9. Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ...: Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is fulfilled? If so, how? 7bdc694c-c669-4b9b-9da8-6cf1356ffcee
  10. Why do I pay a sub fee for Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I pay a sub fee for Gold?: Like the title says, exactly what am I paying for every month? I know I am using the XBL service to play online games and have been for many years now. However, where exactly is my money going? Is...