I have paid to cancel ads on Microsoft Solitaire. I still get ads??????? I am so fed up...

Discus and support I have paid to cancel ads on Microsoft Solitaire. I still get ads??????? I am so fed up... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am so fed up with ads that I have paid to cancel them. The first month was fine, now I get adds????? I have spoken to Microsoft twice, but I still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Barbara DaviesXP, Apr 3, 2021.

1. I have paid to cancel ads on Microsoft Solitaire. I still get ads??????? I am so fed up...

I am so fed up with ads that I have paid to cancel them. The first month was fine, now I get adds????? I have spoken to Microsoft twice, but I still get ads! I am so fed up with this I have cancelled my subscription which will end last week in April, but meanwhile I am still getting ads. I was told there was a ongoing problem with Xbox, but this has really gone on long enough because we are talking about taking people's money here. I don't think I will bother again. The service isn't fit for purpose!

:)

Barbara DaviesXP, Apr 3, 2021
  2. SylviaWingatevn Win User

issues with my premium subscription

I have paid for premium membership twice and still get ads. Sometimes they are cut short but other times the full page of the ad pops up. I don't know what to do about it. I had the premium membership then my computer had to be reset and when I got my
    solitaire games back the ads started again. So I paid a second time and still get ads. What do I do? I'm not paying again!
  3. Rostom L Win User

I paid to have no ads, but it's still there.

Hi there!

What game exactly do you have an issue with ads? What device/platform did you use to pay for the subscription?
  4. jimames Win User

Ads Appearing

I paid for no ads in the Microsoft Solitaire Suite app/game. I would log into the app to do the daily games and when I select a game, a ad would appear before the game would come up to click play on. At the bottom of the ad, it would say you can get
    rid of these by clicking here, which I have already done.
  5. FastSquirrel876 Win User

Ads cause game to freeze

Today it is the worst it has been. Glasses USA.com seems to be the problem. It's happening when the small screen goes black, during the ad, and even when the screen is white. I'm also getting booted. I really want to become a paid member but am afraid that
    since the site is so poorly run, that there may be problems, even if I join. It's getting to the point where I am getting totally fed up. It's a shame since it's a really nice site and I like the puzzles a lot. Incidentally, there are no problems on the solitaire
    game site. In MahJong, the tiles get bigger and bigger, even though I have automatic zoom turned off.
  6. dijidoo Win User

Rebuying a game I already have

I am having the same issue with my purchased app 'Premium Solitaire Collection' - ADS and more ADS and wanting me to repurchase. I was on the phone for ages and all the Microsoft person did was download an ad blocker which did absolutely nothing. Searched the internet for help and tried every hint but still getting ads two months down the track.
Thema:

I have paid to cancel ads on Microsoft Solitaire. I still get ads??????? I am so fed up...

1. I have paid to cancel ads on Microsoft Solitaire. I still get ads??????? I am so fed up... - Similar Threads - paid cancel ads

2. Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium...: Jigsaw is junk, everything I paid for is gone! How can I cancel paying for the premium version I paid for? 924dbed9-6a15-4da5-a650-b70332af0246
  3. How To cancel xbox ultimate after the $1 is paid

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To cancel xbox ultimate after the $1 is paid: How to cancel xbox ultimate after $1 is paid. It won't let me cancel and the subscribtion is still going. I can't afford it. I need to cancel 3e4331dc-e8bd-41cd-97c6-6ab178857798
  4. Is there any way to cancel for a subscription I haven't paid for?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to cancel for a subscription I haven't paid for?: Hi, recently bought Xbox gamepass. Now, I didn't have enough money on my account to renew it, and now it tries to charge me automatically. I do not want another month of Xbox gamepass for PC, any...
  5. EA acces cancel my paid game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA acces cancel my paid game: Hi ! the other day, I cancel my EA acces membership. But after canceling, every game from EA that I buy, was considered only with the membership... to be more clear, I buy with my money the...
  6. Why is it made deliberately difficult to cancel (paid for) pre-orders?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is it made deliberately difficult to cancel (paid for) pre-orders?: I tend to pre-order stuff when I have credit in my Xbox account as it makes it easier to keep track of my expenditure that way. But lately, I have been penalised twice for pre-ordering games. I...
  7. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  8. I want cancel xbox membership. paid 9/28

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want cancel xbox membership. paid 9/28: I want cancel xbox membership. paid 9/28 faed9563-ee94-45ff-8faf-302d7381140f
  9. ​Please help me to cancel the paid order 8283698373

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Please help me to cancel the paid order 8283698373: Please help me to cancel the paid order 8283698373. The game was bought an hour ago and has not yet been downloaded. 0a5e414a-5639-4b1c-a184-30c2b4b33f69
  10. I recently preorderd destiny 2 and I haven't paid for it yet was wanting to cancel order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently preorderd destiny 2 and I haven't paid for it yet was wanting to cancel order: I pre-ordered destiny 2 and I wanted to downgrade from the $100 bundle to the $59.99 bundle 9273ee0d-03c9-451c-a7c2-6d5c9f8c9eee