I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment

Discus and support I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have paid for my Fortnite Crew subsciption, but it keeps telling me there is a problem with my payment 0f1b63d8-73a1-4190-b804-7989588e873d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicol Van Zyl, Dec 6, 2023.

1. I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment

I have paid for my Fortnite Crew subsciption, but it keeps telling me there is a problem with my payment

:)

Nicol Van Zyl, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment

Hello Nicol Van Zyl,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Nicol Van Zyl,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Fortnite Crew subscription. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Check your payment method: Make sure that the payment method you used to purchase the subscription is valid and has sufficient funds.

2. Update your payment information: If your payment method is valid, try updating your payment information by going to your account settings and selecting "Payment & billing."

3. Contact Xbox Support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please contact Xbox Support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and ensure that your subscription is active.

To get in touch with our dedicated Xbox Support team, click this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us. Once you're on the page, you'll see options where you can contact them via phone or live chat.
    (Disclaimer: you may need to change the language of the support page to your preferred one)

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Lee Chapman1 Win User

Fortnite subscription

I have already updated my payment method and added my new card and it still keeps saying that i can resubscribe to the fortnite crew because there is already a membership still active so i dont know how to do it
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Fortnite Crew is paid but the sight says Issue with payment

Hi Preston, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Subscription"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Manage my subscription" > Confirm.

Select Chat with support agent > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  6. R4FTY Win User

Fix fortnite crew subscription

Hello. I have been referred here by the epic games support team. My fortnite crew has been paid for but I haven't received any items from it since august. Please help.
    I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Fortnite Crew subscription. There are a few steps you can take to try to resolve the issue:

1. Check to make sure that your payment for the Fortnite Crew subscription went through. You can do this by checking your payment history in your Epic Games account settings.
    2. Make sure that you have the latest version of Fortnite installed on your device. You can check for updates in the Epic Games Launcher or on the App Store or Google Play Store (depending on your platform).
    3. Check to see if there are any known issues with Fortnite Crew or if there are any scheduled maintenance periods that could be affecting your access to the subscription. You can check the Fortnite status page for updates: https://status.epicgames.com/
    4. If you've tried all of the above and you're still having trouble, you may need to contact Epic Games customer support for further assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get you access to your Fortnite Crew subscription.
    I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thema:

1. I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment - Similar Threads - paid Fortnite Crew

2. Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it: I bought minecraft many years ago before microsoft, regretfully, bought it. I still play minecraft and recently wanted to play a feed the beast mod. I installed the ftb app and tried connecting my...
  3. Not getting what I paid for

in XBoX on Windows
    Not getting what I paid for: I just paid $120 for 40 advanced supply drops. But they didn’t show up on my new items page. I searched everything up that I could to get them back, but nothing worked. I even checked my...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  6. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  7. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  8. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  9. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  10. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51