I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow?

Discus and support I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all, I was on my player career mode on FIFA 23 and I wanted to switch to my manager career mode. I accidentally saved my player career mode into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by malandri2009, Oct 31, 2023.

1. malandri2009
    malandri2009 Guest

I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow?

Dear all,

I was on my player career mode on FIFA 23 and I wanted to switch to my manager career mode. I accidentally saved my player career mode into my manager career mode save file. Is there a way I can get it back? Does Xbox keep a history or versioning of save files ?

Many many thanks for your help!

Andreas

:)

malandri2009, Oct 31, 2023
  2. malandri2009 Win User

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me. All the best!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I'm afriad not, once you overwrite something, the previous save cannot be recovered.
  4. Giovannibox Win User

Fifa 23 ultimate edition

Hi Josef

You are always very kind and supportive!

I just purchased fifa 23 ultimate edition and when I go to my games and apps I don't see ultimate edition but all I see is the series x/s standard and the xbox one standard versions.....how do I get all the ultimate add ons I.e. the fifa points, the homegrown talent for the career mode etc if I'm installing the standard version? Many thanks
  5. Giblets08 Win User

Fifa 15 (Xbox 360) - NO PRO CLUBS!!!

If I buy fifa 15 on the 360, but later on get an Xbox one and fifa 15, will the content from the 360 version be carried over on to the Xbox one or will I have to start my career and that all over again?
  6. aidanavey Win User

Games consistently disconnecting when playing online!

I can deal with only playing FIFA offline because of Career Mode, but for me COD is only enjoyable online.
Thema:

1. I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow? - Similar Threads - overwritten fifa career

2. How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?: I have accidentally overwrite my son's EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career with mine. We were playing it online. How do I request to recover those earlier save data?...
  3. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that was accidentally overwritten?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that was accidentally overwritten?: My son has been playing Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Today, he accidentally overwrote the save file that he has tons of hours on. Is there any way for us to restore a cloud save to a prior...
  4. Account blocked and overwritten by new information?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account blocked and overwritten by new information?: I cannot log in my account because it is blocked and the email that's attached no longer exist. I cannot send a code but I recently logged in the account and replaced the main alias and made a new...
  5. How do I recover an overwritten save file (Xbox one)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover an overwritten save file (Xbox one)?: I have been working on a Sims 4 save file for my Xbox one ever since Christmas. I worked really hard on it and now have huge family trees. Today, I decided to experiment with another save file,...
  6. Overwritten a 89% save in Read dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwritten a 89% save in Read dead Redemption 2: I was on my 3rd play through of the game (Where I'm going for a low honor run) but when I went to save and load into my main save I accidentally overwritten the saved progress with the low honor...
  7. How can I recover my game data that has been overwritten

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my game data that has been overwritten: My friend accidentally overwrites my asphalt 9 id with new player id I lost all my previous player id game data It would be great to get back my previous data 28349a18-c3c5-4691-a056-710cf93ba526
  8. My savefile got overwritten by another Xbox with Cloud Saves. Can it be recovered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My savefile got overwritten by another Xbox with Cloud Saves. Can it be recovered?: Hi, I was putting a lot of time into Forza Horizon 1 on my Xbox One. And I kinda lost my save file. I was trying to transfer it to another Xbox with Cloud Saves and the new Xbox had overwritten...
  9. Cuphead save on Xbox overwritten by PC / Game Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuphead save on Xbox overwritten by PC / Game Anywhere: My son put a ton of work into a specific Cuphead playthrough on the Xbox and got 100% completion on everything. He did all the obscure scenarios where stay pacifist and beat flying bosses with the...
  10. Cloud save has been overwritten with old save. I've lost all my progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save has been overwritten with old save. I've lost all my progress.: While playing Binding of Isaac repentance, without even exiting the game, I have lost all the progress I had. It has returned to leave the game as it was in the previous update. In my profile, all...