I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

Discus and support I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15. I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by _A•O_ Owen, May 13, 2024.

1. _A•O_ Owen
    _A•O_ Owen Guest

I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15.

I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already taken money out.

:)

_A•O_ Owen, May 13, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money out but i don’t have any emails, and it says my order hasn’t been placed, why?

Hi _A•O_ O, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Unauthorized payment"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and payment updates" > Confirm.

Select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" > Confirm > Start Chat.

[​IMG]

I hope this helps.
  3. jaclindsey Win User

I LOST MY GAMES

I have the same problem and mine was installed on the internal hard drive. I have payed for the app, them money was taken out of my bank yet I have no app.
  4. Naffry Win User

Modern Warfare 3 Pre Order with Game

Maybe it's not the money being taken but it's been put on hold. I ordered with Tesco Entertainment and they put the money on hold in my bank. I then found a better offer at asda and have ordered with them instead, tried to cancel the order with Tesco and
    nothings has happened since Friday. I've rang them this morning and nothing. Asda have taken the money though, put it on hold and have taken it this morning. I've heard nothing but bad things about Game recently so i probably wouldn't order with them if i
    was you lol.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Pre-order help

Funds are taken from your card at or near release date so do, you don't technically need to have money in the bank when you place the order. If you order via a credit card the payment should, when taken, be added to your credit balance. This will then
    be paid off by whatever arrangement you have made with the credit card provider. You'd have to check with them for the date repayment would be due and whether you are set to pay off the entire balance of your card or some kind of instalment on the debt. But
    basically, don't go into debt for a videogame ;)
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2

If you pre-ordered the controller, and it is released today, then you should get it today. Money from your account should be taken out soon.
Thema:

1. I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money... - Similar Threads - ordered controller selected

2. Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...: I designed a fallout4 xbox lab controller. I paid £32.15 as my first instalment. I haven't got an email or product number sent. All I have is my transaction id. Do I just have to wait for it to...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  5. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  6. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  7. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  8. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  9. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  10. Service order for controller has dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order for controller has dissapeared: So recently I noticed that my controller had massive stickdrift, only recently bought it ( like 5 months ago ) Luckily I could file a service order, receive a transport label and send the...