I have not signed on to my rewards since 2012. None of my credits have been deposited and vip ...

Discus and support I have not signed on to my rewards since 2012. None of my credits have been deposited and vip ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a bunch of questions. As I have stated I have not signed on since 2012. From my statement, I have 31,300 credits that were deposited but I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TCC Altasgary, Jan 12, 2017.

1. I have not signed on to my rewards since 2012. None of my credits have been deposited and vip ...

I have a bunch of questions. As I have stated I have not signed on since 2012. From my statement, I have 31,300 credits that were deposited but I have never received
    anything on my account. I also been de-ranked VIP from 3 to 1. How can all this be fixed?

:)

TCC Altasgary, Jan 12, 2017
  2. I have not signed on to my rewards since 2012. None of my credits have been deposited and vip reset.

TCC Altasgary, Jan 12, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Jan 12, 2017
  4. TCC Altasgary Win User

I have not signed on to my rewards since 2012. None of my credits have been deposited and vip reset.

It's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum in order for support to check into your account. You can verify deposits at
    http://commerce.micosoft.com

VIP ranks reset each year. You need to spend the same amount or more each year to either maintain or raise your level.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I have not signed on to my rewards since 2012. None of my credits have been deposited and vip reset.

6. Smwutches Win User

It's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum in order for support to check into your account. You can verify deposits at

VIP ranks reset each year. You need to spend the same amount or more each year to either maintain or raise your level.
  7. TCC Altasgary Win User

This link takes you to gift-card page and does not answer my questions.
  8. XGN FREAKY WORM Win User

Non received rewards.

snap it states once you have reach a total of 5,000 each 5,000 will automatically be deposited at the 15th or 30th of each month i have 14,500 and mine same again was supposed to of been deposited by today yet america is 5 hrs ahead of uk gb yet still its
    15th its almost 7pm and still nothing no sign of my reward points either let alone my points or vip rewards that i have not recieved since 2014 yup lived and raged and annoyed so can totally see where your coming from aswell id like to know when reward points
    will be credited
Thema:

I have not signed on to my rewards since 2012. None of my credits have been deposited and vip ...

1. I have not signed on to my rewards since 2012. None of my credits have been deposited and vip ... - Similar Threads - signed rewards since

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  6. Reward Credit Deposit Sign Not Appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward Credit Deposit Sign Not Appearing: Hey I have 15,000 rewards credits, but I don't see the option to deposit them. Can anyone help? a6b4ec28-c970-4b59-ada5-bc9ec3f871eb
  7. Xbox reward sign up

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox reward sign up: Hi Xbox I needed your help I was reading up on you terms to join and I saw I was old enough to join if I had a parent say it was fine My Dad says it is fine but we cant find anything on how to...
  8. Xbox Live Reward Sign UP Error

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Reward Sign UP Error: Xbox Live Reward Sign UP Error When I attempt to sign up for Xbox Live Rewards, my computer screen says "Well that wasnt supposed to happen". this has been the case for well over 96 hours now....
  9. Xbox Live Reward Sign UP Error

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Reward Sign UP Error: When I attempt to sign up for Xbox Live Rewards, my computer screen says "error join xbox live" or "Well that wasnt supposed to happen". I would kie to know what is going on because this has been...
  10. Microsoft reward sign up for 1 month free game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward sign up for 1 month free game pass: Hello all, i signed up for this promotion above, essentially you sing up to Microsoft rewards and get a free month of Games pass. however i have signed up and i have not received my games pass...