I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from...

Discus and support I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from microsoft - where can i get my code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stuart Martin1, Sep 23, 2023.

1. I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from...

I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from microsoft - where can i get my code

:)

Stuart Martin1, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Stuart Martin1 Win User

I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from microsoft - where can i get my code

It's not in my libary, but I can see the purchase in my order history on my Xbox one.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you purchased the game from Microsoft/Xbox, then your game would have gone straight on your account. You would not have got a code. To find it, it should be in your game library.
  4. Vardagul Win User

When will I get my pre order bonus

Hi Hammy! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you!

I just want to clarify did you pre-order the ultimate edition?

If yes, you will acquire your pre-order content bonus on Sept. 22, 2023. (Ultimate Edition). It should automatically be available upon playing the game.

Also, according to the official website, only new Xbox ultimate subscribers are eligible for 1 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Subscription. If you had an Xbox Gamepass ultimate before you are not eligible for this promotion.

If your pre-order bonuses require a single-use code to be redeemed, you will receive that via email or in your physical copy’s box.

If you have received the codes via email, here is how to redeem it:

Enter the single-use code: Open the EA App, click on your profile, select Redeem Code, and enter the code.
    Log into Clubs to claim the “One unlocked PlayStyles slot for Clubs” reward.
    Create a Career Mode save while connected to EA servers to claim the “Additional player personality points in Player. Career” and “Five-star Coach available for hire in Manager Career” rewards.

Sources:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/st...-edition-xbox-one-xbox-series-xs/9N8Z83MF7C1T

https://dotesports.com/ea-sports-fc...,the Ultimate Edition or EA Play Pro Edition.

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

Hello John G, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search in EA support and they suggested the following steps to transfer points from Fifa 23 to Fifa 24 and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account :

Yes, you have unused FIFA Points in FIFA 23, you can transfer them and convert them to EAS FC Points in EA SPORTS FC™ 24. See the steps below to learn how to do this.

Attention! January 1, 2024 is the last day to transfer and convert FIFA Points to FC Points.

To transfer your FIFA 23 Points to EA SPORTS FC™ 24, you will need to log in to EAS FC 24 on your console or PC. You cannot convert Points in the Ultimate Team™ web app or companion app.

After transferring your EAS FC Points to your console or PC, you'll see the updated amount in the Ultimate Team™ web or companion app.

How to transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24

The first time you log into Ultimate Team™, Clubs or VOLTA FOOTBALL™, you will see a prompt giving you the option to transfer your Points.

The pop-up notification says the following:

«We have seen that you have an unused balance of FIFA Points in FIFA 23. Do you want to transfer it and convert it into FC Points in FC 24? Please note that this transfer is irreversible. Once you have transferred your Points balance, you can only use them in EAS FC 24. This transfer is one-time and you will not be able to transfer any more Points after this process.

Remember a few things:

You can only transfer and convert FIFA Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on the same console family. For example, you can transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on Xbox Series X and S, but not from FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X and S to EAS FC 24 on PlayStation 5.

The transfer is not reversible. You cannot return your Points to FIFA 23 after you have completed the transfer.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information Source (Credits): https://help.ea.com/es/help/ea-sports-fc/transfer-and-convert-fc-points/#:~:text=¿Ican transferir% 20Points%20de%20EA,EA%20SPORTS%20FC%E2%84%A2%2024.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Missing Item

Hello KingoMelo,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

. I'm sorry to hear that you are missing the TOTW 1 Ultimate Team Player Item from your EAFC 24 preorder. Please follow these steps to check if you have received the item:

- Go to your Xbox dashboard and select My games & apps.

- Find EAFC 24 and press the Menu button on your controller.

- Select Manage game & add-ons and then Ready to install.

- Look for the TOTW 1 Ultimate Team Player Item and select Install.

If you don't see the item in the Ready to install section, please try restarting your console and checking again.

Please see: Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from...

1. I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from... - Similar Threads - recieved Box Ultimate

2. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  3. Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months: So i refunded gta about 5 months ago and im yet to receive my credit back and im unable to install gta. What do i do? Ive tried contacting xbox with no luck. submitted by /u/Typical_Durian1330...
  4. I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden: I watched a twitch stream for 30 mins got a code i didnt use the code for 2 days it could be tht the code is expired but i wasnt provided any info on the code being expired i got the code on...
  5. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  6. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  7. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  8. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  9. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  10. Past X-Box Rewards Fli & Win Prize Never Recieved After Glitch and Hacked Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past X-Box Rewards Fli & Win Prize Never Recieved After Glitch and Hacked Account: A few years ago I was back home at my mothers after leaving my ex. long story short. Anyways I was in my microsoft account at the time poking around on either her new HP mint colored AMD laptop or...