I have not received my pre-order code for Quantum Break

Discus and support I have not received my pre-order code for Quantum Break in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Back in April of this year, I pre-ordered Quantum Break because of the offer that, if pre-ordered digitally through the Xbox Store, I would receive a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StonedVolus, Dec 27, 2016.

1. StonedVolus
    StonedVolus Guest

Back in April of this year, I pre-ordered Quantum Break because of the offer that, if pre-ordered digitally through the Xbox Store, I would receive a code to download the Windows 10 version of the game. However, it has been eight months and there has been
    no sign of this code in my emails, Xbox messages, or any other means. I made a post on the Xbox forums several months ago about this and while I was told I was elligible to receive the code, they did not provide any support other than telling me to wait. I've
    waited far too long.

I have even contacted customer support about this, and have a case number on this. They recommended to try these forums again.

My case number from customer support is 13681814449

:)

StonedVolus, Dec 27, 2016
  2. CryonicEFX
    CryonicEFX Guest
    Quantum Break pre-order bonuses have not been delivered

I have not received any pre order bonuses or codes from my Quantum Break pre order as well.

CryonicEFX, Dec 27, 2016
  3. haricr
    haricr Guest
    Not received the Pre-Order Bonuses of Quantum Break

I pre-ordered the Quantum Break game on (03/11) from Microsoft ecompany store.
    I have still not received the my pre-order bonus code for

1. Quantum Break Windows 10 game

2. Alan Wake’s American Nightmare

haricr, Dec 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: