I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?

Discus and support I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been trying for weeks to get a hold of someone at microsoft to get some help, but have not heard back yet. I forgot my password for my personal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Keegan callaway, Dec 3, 2023.

1. I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?

I have been trying for weeks to get a hold of someone at microsoft to get some help, but have not heard back yet. I forgot my password for my personal microsoft account that is linked to my xbox and have tried to send the code to my personal email that is linked with the account but nothing has worked. I need help please.

:)

Keegan callaway, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Keegan C, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that you are going through this problem, with the intention of helping you I did an internal search here in the community forum and I found that a long time ago a player presented this same problem or one similar to yours. Therefore, I suggest you check your spam/junk folder if the password reset was sent there.

If it still doesn't appear, I suggest you do the following to reset your password:

-Use a different browser
    -Clear your browser cache
    -Use an incognito mode
    -Use your phone's browser

In case none of this helps solve the problem, you can read the complete publication at the following link, where you can find more solution steps regarding this problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/cbd58534-e384-4598-8c1d-d51869b218ff

Please note that this is a public forum where we are Members/Players like you who help other users with basic problems. This means that we are not Microsoft employees, therefore the only ones who can help you with this problem if it persists is the support team.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. xXNitr0g3n30Xx Win User

microsoft account hacked

Thanks, i contacted phone support and recover my account, but i'm receiving emails , someone is still trying to connect to my account, he answer forgotten password and i receive few emails with verification code , he still try , i changed my microsoft
    account password and my email adress password, i had my phone number to my microsoft account but i cannot connect to my account with, don't know if my phone number was correctly added to my microsoft account. i blocked my bank card from my bank, microsoft
    support on phone just did nothing, he deleted my bank card from my microsoft account, i asked help and more security but he said that i changed the password so problem solved. i just received an email again with microsoft verification code for reset password,
    he is trying at this moment again to hack me. i don't understand how he could have my password, hope he is not able to have my new, maybe a spy on my computer ? will see thanks for your message, i'm french
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

How to unlock old password after locked

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

If you know the email address that you used to set up your Microsoft account (which is used to sign in to your Xbox profile), you can reset your password now:
    1. Go to Reset your password and enter your email address.
    2. Select where you'd like to receive a security code (email or phone number).
    3. Once you receive your security code, you'll be prompted to choose a new password and enter it twice. Passwords should be at least 8 characters long and should contain a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.

To reset password, kindly visit: https://account.live.com/password/reset

You must have your Microsoft account email address to reset your password. If you've forgotten this email address, you'll need to recover it before you reset your password: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

For more details on the above, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

I can't dowload external content in cities skylines.It tells me to log in to xbox.com, but as soon as I fill everything in, it refreshes. Can you help?

I'm sorry that the above steps did not work to resolve the issue. If you can't sign in to your Xbox account, you can try resetting your Microsoft account password, since Xbox uses a Microsoft account to sign in.

Follow these steps to reset your Microsoft account password:

Go to the Microsoft sign-in page

https://account.microsoft.com

in a web browser.

Click "Sign In" in the upper right corner of the page.

On the login page, click "Can't access your account?" below the password field.

You'll be asked to enter the email address associated with your Microsoft account. Enter the email address you use to create your Xbox account.

Next, choose the option to receive a security code. You can choose to receive it by email or text message to your phone number associated with your account.

Follow the instructions to receive the security code and reset your password.

Once you've reset your Microsoft account password, try signing in to Xbox.com with your new password.
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

forgot my family pin pass code

Reset or recover your lost Microsoft account password

If you know the email address that you used to set up your Microsoft account, you can skip this tutorial and reset your password now:

1. Go to Reset your password and enter your email address.
    2. Tell us where you’d like us to send a security code (email or phone number).
    3. Once you receive your security code, you’ll be prompted to choose a new password and enter it twice. Passwords should be at least 8 characters long and should contain a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.

Note You must have your Microsoft account email address to reset your password. If you’ve forgotten this email address, use the Lost
    Account Solution
    to recover it before you reset your password.

You can also reset your password on the Xbox Oneor Xbox 360 console (see below).
    If you’re unable to access any of the contact methods associated with your account (and thus unable to receive the security code required to reset your password), see Recover
    your Microsoft account online
    below.

Reset your password on the Xbox One console
Thema:

1. I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password? - Similar Threads - received code reset

2. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  3. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  4. I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...: I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times will last for a few days to weeks. It is...
  5. How can I update when I am receiving two error codes, 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I update when I am receiving two error codes, 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490?: I have been trying to update the app, but I keep receiving two error codes 0x80073cf9 and 0x80070490. I have tried everything I could, but nothing has worked. I am unable to use my game pass...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10: [img] Hello everyone, after updating my PC from windows 10 to 11 two days ago, my Xbox 360 wireless receiver stopped working. In the device manager it states "The divice can't be started (Code...
  7. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  8. Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS: Hello. I have been trying to verify my microsoft account. But it asks for a code which should be send to my phone number via SMS. Im not receiving any kind of code from microsoft. Cannot add...
  9. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  10. Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account: I am not receiving security codes to my phone or email address in order to login to my account. The correct phone and email address are on file on my account. This problem has been an issue for 24...