I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since...

Discus and support I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] (date my account was created) 3ed99a29-963a-4dae-a500-8226ec7ee5df Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kale Lieser, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Kale Lieser
    Kale Lieser Guest

I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since...

I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since... [​IMG]
    (date my account was created)

:)

Kale Lieser, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since february of 2021

Hello, Kale L. I’m Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you didn't receive the vanilla cape despite meeting the requirements.

Not only that, but I want to inform you that for specific game issues, Minecraft has a dedicated support team.

They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them by clicking below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Furthermore, I think you may find helpful the following thread. There, you can review when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Thanks for reading me and for your understanding,

Arturo.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

(Minecraft) Why have I not received my vanilla cape?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SQUEEZEDHEN

Can take a while until you get the vanilla cape finally.

According to the official Vanilla cape FAQ:

"We began rolling out the vanilla cape to eligible players on Wednesday, August 31st. However, these rollouts will continue into the coming months. Once it arrives, the cape should show up in your Dressing Room and Skin Customization menus automatically in both versions of the game. If you don’t see your cape, try refreshing the game by logging completely out and back in.

Note: The vanilla cape may not appear in both versions of Minecraft at the same time. If the cape appears in one game and not the other, give it some time, and it should eventually appear in your other version."

As long as you meet the requirements you're going to receive it.

You can double check the previous and more here:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/83...
  4. VesperUnicorn57 Win User

(Minecraft) Why have I not received my vanilla cape?

It is now December and nearly 2 MONTHS after they estimated the cape to roll out. I have not received the cape on Minecraft Bedrock Edition or in the Minecraft Launcher. I have owned Bedrock for Years and got Java through a redemption code on Black Friday 2021 they are on the same Microsoft account and both on PC. I even launched both of the through the same launcher before June 6th (the deadline for owning both editions) I have Video and Photo evidence to prove it. As far as I can tell the system for rolling out the Vanilla Cape has a bug. I would like to know who to message or talk to to get this resolved. Thank You

-
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

(Minecraft) Vanilla cape not received after nearly a year

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

According to the Minecraft FAQ:

CAN I BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR THE VANILLA CAPE AFTER JUNE 6, 2022?

If you did not purchase both versions of Minecraft on the same Microsoft account fo PC before June 6, 2022, it is not possible to become eligible for the Vanilla cape.

HOW DO I ACQUIRE THE VANILLA CAPE?

We began rolling out the vanilla cape to eligible players on Wednesday, August 31st. However, these rollouts will continue into the coming months. Once it arrives, the cape should show up in your Dressing Room and Skin Customization menus automatically in both versions of the game. If you don’t see your cape, try refreshing the game by logging completely out and back in.

Note: The vanilla cape may not appear in both versions of Minecraft at the same time. If the cape appears in one game and not the other, give it some time, and it should eventually appear in your other version.

Unfortunately, both games must have been owned on a single Microsoft account prior to June 6, 2022, to receive the cape. Minecraft Support cannot 'merge' two accounts to force eligibility, and account migrations that have taken place after June 6, 2022, will not be eligible for the cape.

Try to sign out and re-sign into your account on Minecraft Launcher, however, if the issue still persists, contact Mojang support as they can provide you further assistance on how to acquire your Vanilla cape in-game item by submitting your ticket request here on this link:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

After submitting the ticket request, you will receive an update from Mojang within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you so much for your time, I hope you have a great day!

Reference link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

(Minecraft) Why don't I have the vanilla cape

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TYSONWASHERE

Sorry to hear that you didn’t received the vanilla cape yet. Don’t worry, if you’re eligible for it you should receive it. But according to Mojang, it can take a while (even a few months)

You can double check this and more here:

“We began rolling out the vanilla cape to eligible players on Wednesday, August 31st. However, these rollouts will continue into the coming months. Once it arrives, the cape should show up in your Dressing Room and Skin Customization menus automatically in both versions of the game. If you don’t see your cape, try refreshing the game by logging completely out and back in.

Note: The vanilla cape may not appear in both versions of Minecraft at the same time. If the cape appears in one game and not the other, give it some time, and it should eventually appear in your other version.”
Thema:

1. I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since... - Similar Threads - got vanilla cape

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. i havent got my Vanilla cape and i have own both verison before june 6 2022 and i have been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i havent got my Vanilla cape and i have own both verison before june 6 2022 and i have been...: i have looked everywhere and nothing 79d49f62-ae75-482e-b4fa-3b69c7177a10