I have not been given my pont mix of E3

Discus and support I have not been given my pont mix of E3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it's been a week since I saw the E3 and my classic helmet packs have not arrived 7b69fe97-61f9-4014-92b5-baa67fe16b5e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TweediestBus, Jun 17, 2018.

1. TweediestBus
    TweediestBus Guest

it's been a week since I saw the E3 and my classic helmet packs have not arrived

:)

TweediestBus, Jun 17, 2018
  2. E3 classic helm pack

i watched the E3 stream on mixer and i havent been given the classic helm pack but its in my downloaded section for Halo 5

XXT0XICXVIPERXX, Jun 17, 2018
  3. SamFromSalem
    SamFromSalem Guest
    Haven't received Xbox E3 MixPot rewards yet

I was informed to create a post in the Sales & Promotion thread because I did not receive the Xbox E3 MixPot. I do not have any messages in my inbox regarding the promotion. I watched the Xbox E3 briefing on Sunday, June 11th on my Xbox One via Mixer app.
    I also watched some of the Xbox daily streams on the Mixer website. I have my Microsoft Account linked with Mixer and still did not receive the Xbox E3 MixPot Games.

SamFromSalem, Jun 17, 2018
  4. I have not been given my pont mix of E3

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Jul 1, 2018
  5. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

6. Njal the Blue Win User

Hololens and Xbox

There has been speculation as to the introduction of mixed reality but untill there is an official announcement, that is all it will be. Would I like to see mixed reality, yep a very big yep. We will just have to wait and see what comes along at E3.
  7. Olliec4 Win User

Xbox One S won't start games

I give it a vacuum every couple of months and have a small desk USB fan blowing air across the top. Ive given it a good vacuum as suggested and no better unfortunately. I'm tempted to open it up and clean it at this pont
  8. IRB Win User

Halo reach mcc

It is great news, but as already mentioned, no data have been given yet. They may tell us more at E3.
  9. GrowlingYapper Win User

Power unit 220 volt in 110 volt country Than

This is sending mixed messages My self and Daft Badger have in my opinion given the correct answer and advice, The OP as been told the opposite by Microsoft helpdesk this needs sorting out before there is a tragic accident.
Thema:

1. I have not been given my pont mix of E3 - Similar Threads - been given pont

2. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason: Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of...
  3. I have been given a seriously harsh ban from Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been given a seriously harsh ban from Xbox.: I was banned, from my account I’ve spent over $1,000 dollars on and has sense my childhood, years I’ve had it then I suddenly got banned for trying to help the people in my game that I was playing...
  4. I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...: I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given my achievements please fix this because I just spent god knows amount of hours getting these achievements but I...
  5. I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why.: I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why. There’s also another 4 day suspension for the same reason but the 7 day one overlaps it. As said I haven’t been...
  6. I have been given half of the discord and Xbox beta but not the full thing

in XboX Insiders
    I have been given half of the discord and Xbox beta but not the full thing: So yesterday i finally got access to the beta I launched discord app on my phone and there was the prompt about Xbox and discord voice beta so of course i wanted to try it so i go to test out the...
  7. I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.: I just recently got a QR code on my Xbox to use Discord, but it's not appearing on my dashboard, and I'm not on 2208. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx [link] [comments]
  8. I’ve been Charged on my Xbox account and not given the product.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been Charged on my Xbox account and not given the product.: I am in South Africa and I recently( a few hours ago) purchased Xbox live off my Xbox, it has charged me for it and given me no product. Not to mention the fact that I am constantly trying to get...
  9. It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with...: My One X is running loud and hot compared to my other One X which is whisper-quiet. I would like to call or at least chat with Xbox tech support...see what they can do about it. But nope. Two days...
  10. Have been given new gamertag while trying to log in, how to get my account back?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been given new gamertag while trying to log in, how to get my account back?!: I don't know what I've done. My daughter has had xbox one for a year now so has a profile, I have logged in on the pc and it has given her a new profile and user name, how do I get rid of this and...