I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

Discus and support I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Carol Kennedy, Jun 21, 2024.

1. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error messages after going through the phone verification process. I cannot add my personal phone number to my alias only work number. I’ve put in a request with three tickets for them to add my personal number. Once again no response from Microsoft Rewards. I spent almost two hours with an Xbox customer care chat person thinking it may have been an issue with the settings on my Xbox. It wasn’t. It’s a Microsoft Rewards issue. I’ve asked them to deduct 9500 reward points from my account and issue a $10 gift card. They don’t do that either. I feel as though Microsoft Rewards cares nothing for their consumers, only their wallets.

:)

Carol Kennedy, Jun 21, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.